V-Class 3 generations with first production year 1996...... V 230, V 280, V 200 CDI, V 220 CDI; Vito: Vito F 108 CDI, Vito F 110 CDI, Vito F 112 CDI, Vito F 113, Vito F 114; Marco Polo: Vito MP 108 CDI, Vito MP 110 CDI, Vito MP 112 CDI, Vito MP 113, Vito MP 114; Sprinter James Cook

After replacing Command radio with Android Radio, clock in speedometer resets to 1:07

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 02:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIANO
Unhappy After replacing Command radio with Android Radio, clock in speedometer resets to 1:07

I replaced radio in a Mercedes Viano. Standard Command Radio replaced Android. Everything works except the clock in the speedometer resetting.

After starting the engine, the clock resets to 1:07 hours. Tried disabling the Star Diagnose command radio but failed. I would like the effect that the clock does not reset when the car is started. I always set up my watch with the radio command. Now it resets every time. Can anything be done about this problem?
Old 05-11-2021, 12:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes vito
Originally Posted by visera
I replaced radio in a Mercedes Viano. Standard Command Radio replaced Android. Everything works except the clock in the speedometer resetting.

After starting the engine, the clock resets to 1:07 hours. Tried disabling the Star Diagnose command radio but failed. I would like the effect that the clock does not reset when the car is started. I always set up my watch with the radio command. Now it resets every time. Can anything be done about this problem?
hello there
i am having the exact same problem since i fiited a new android radio on my mercedes viano
clock resets at 1.07 ...😕
please let me know if you solved it 🙏🏻
thanks
paul