V-Class 3 generations with first production year 1996...... V 230, V 280, V 200 CDI, V 220 CDI; Vito: Vito F 108 CDI, Vito F 110 CDI, Vito F 112 CDI, Vito F 113, Vito F 114; Marco Polo: Vito MP 108 CDI, Vito MP 110 CDI, Vito MP 112 CDI, Vito MP 113, Vito MP 114; Sprinter James Cook

Electric Doors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2023, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V250F
Electric Doors

Hey just purchased a v250d and love it. The sliding doors only open when you physically pull the handle and not from the buttons on the dash, the b pillar or the remote. They will however close if you press any of these buttons.

If the doors are shut and you use the dash buttons, the buttons on the b pillar or the remote you can hear the mechanism try to unlock buy the doors stay shut...

Same on both sides. Kid locks are off.

Any ideas??
Old 01-13-2024, 05:32 AM

V250d
Originally Posted by Cm90
Hey just purchased a v250d and love it. The sliding doors only open when you physically pull the handle and not from the buttons on the dash, the b pillar or the remote. They will however close if you press any of these buttons.

If the doors are shut and you use the dash buttons, the buttons on the b pillar or the remote you can hear the mechanism try to unlock buy the doors stay shut...

Any ideas??
did anyone have idea's as I have same problem
Old 02-02-2024, 04:01 AM

Viano V6
Originally Posted by Cm90

Any ideas??
I have had a few issues with the doors AND CENTRAL LOCKING and it's all been down to LOW / FLAT BATTERY . Once charged they all work fine Hope that helps
Old 02-02-2024, 04:33 AM

V250d
Originally Posted by Gazza64
I have had a few issues with the doors AND CENTRAL LOCKING and it's all been down to LOW / FLAT BATTERY . Once charged they all work fine Hope that helps
Thanks for the info, been down the low or flat battery track, yes I agree but my van was still having door issues with a new battery
Old 02-02-2024, 05:00 AM

Viano V6
as you say you can hear the motors TRYING to work ... put a Digital Volt meter on battery check voltage .. press button to open how much does it drop if not much then trace EARTH wires to motors and or grease locks possible sticking ..
Old 02-02-2024, 05:07 AM

V250d
Originally Posted by Gazza64
as you say you can hear the motors TRYING to work ... put a Digital Volt meter on battery check voltage .. press button to open how much does it drop if not much then trace EARTH wires to motors and or grease locks possible sticking ..
Thanks we will try