Nitrous Garage | Avant Garde Wheels - Special Forum Deal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C230 & Infiniti G37S Coupe
Nitrous Garage | Avant Garde Wheels - Special Forum Deal

Nitrous Garage is proud to be offering the entire line up of Avant Garde Wheels at a special price for our MBworld forum members. These Avant Garde Wheels come in an array of sizes and finishes to go great with any Mercedes. They are also built using a low pressure cast method, which is the same way your OEM Mercedes wheels are built, guaranteeing that you get a strong and light weight wheel, worthy enough for your Mercedes.

No other wheel manufacturer spends as much time perfecting the design, shape and finish as Avant Garde wheels. They are specifically designed for your Mercedes; as there is no need to use hub-centric rings with these Avant Garde Wheels, and they will accept Mercedes' OEM lug bolts.

Do not wait any longer to pair your Mercedes up with the perfect set of wheels. Call in or PM me today to receive your set! 626.945.9966

If you have any questions or want pricing on these Avant Garde Wheels shoot me a PM
or you can email me at forums@nitrousgarage.com or call me at 626.945.9966

Wheel & Tire Packages Available + OEM TPMS!
We do all wheel and tire packages in house on our fleet of Hunter Road Force Balancers

Give me a call at 626.945.9966 or PM today for SPECIAL FORUM PRICING on Avant Garde Wheels!

We do all wheel and tire packages in house on our fleet of Hunter Road Force Balancers

If you have any questions about fitment give me a call of shoot me a PM! 626.945.9966

How to Order:
Contact Information
Phone: 626.945.9966
Email: forums@nitrousgarage.com

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal

Attention all Southern California Residents!!!
Nitrous Garage offers all Southern California Residents a deal of a lifetime. If you buy a set of wheels we can offer you money for your old or OEM wheels and will take that amount off the price of your Avant Garde Wheels. If you are wondering how much you can get for your old wheels PM me a photo of your wheels.

Avant Garde Wheel Mercedes Gallery