W210 AMG Discuss the W210 AMG's such as the E50, E55, and E60

W210 E55 problems, please help! :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2005 | 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Exclamation W210 E55 problems, please help! :(

Ok I have two problems that are really sucking big!!!!!

First my blinker/highbeam/wiper wand. I can't get my high beams on by pushing the wand forward anymore. It sometimes comes on when I have it pushed fwd, and push up and engage the right turn signal. So I'm left to have to hold it backward with my hand to get it to give me high beam.

My left headlight is damaged where it screws it right behind the fender. Maybe that's why, I don't know. But my guess is that it's coming from the wand itself. Any idea what is wrong and how to fix it?

Now, my rear sunshade stopped working. I was messing w/ the center console while hardwiring some stuff (nothing electrical done to it however) and I had my subs and amps installed at the same time. Now I can't get the rear shade up. I get nothing. I checked all the fuses and all is well. What gives?

Finally, my right front pass. window is acting up. When doing one touch up, it goes up then goes down almost half way by itself I tried numerous times to resync the window and it works for a little bit then acts up again.

Help me please