Sponsored by:

LA Sunday drive up Angela's Crest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jimmydagreek
Sorry for the off-topic but what is the National Foods Convention??? I think Jamescoobysnacks and I need more info, lol!!!
Jimbomimapancakes may have a point here. lol
Old 10-30-2007, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Originally Posted by JamE55
Jimbomimapancakes
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha...rotflmao...
Old 10-30-2007, 10:59 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2008 W211 E63
Sorry for the off-topic but what is the National Foods Convention??? I think Jamescoobysnacks and I need more info, lol!!!
The Natural Food Convention held at the Anaheim Convention center each March showcases all of the latest and greatest natural food products and supplements that vendors try to get gyms, grocery stores, organic food stores etc.

It's a 3 day event, but Sunday is the best becasue all the vendors are just heaping free products on you left and right. I usually come back with at least 2-3 huge backpacks full of food and drinks. Also I usually see all of the new supplemants and drinks that will hit the gym scene the following year. Great fun.

BTW, I stay in somwhere in OC when I'm down there at place called Turtle Ridge with some friends who live down there. Not sure how close that is to you guys, but it would be cool to meet up anyway.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:33 AM

2002 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by SleepersRock
The Natural Food Convention held at the Anaheim Convention center each March showcases all of the latest and greatest natural food products and supplements that vendors try to get gyms, grocery stores, organic food stores etc.

It's a 3 day event, but Sunday is the best becasue all the vendors are just heaping free products on you left and right. I usually come back with at least 2-3 huge backpacks full of food and drinks. Also I usually see all of the new supplemants and drinks that will hit the gym scene the following year. Great fun.

BTW, I stay in somwhere in OC when I'm down there at place called Turtle Ridge with some friends who live down there. Not sure how close that is to you guys, but it would be cool to meet up anyway.
Sounds exciting! It would be great if we could all meet up... feels like a family as we speak.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by Nocturnal-G
Sounds exciting! It would be great if we could all meet up... feels like a family as we speak.
Families celebrate a Ruth Chris. This would be a great opportunity for you to treat us there. LOL
Old 10-31-2007, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Originally Posted by SleepersRock

Well I suggest we hold an OC GTG in March, somewhere near the food convention. So, can we get tickets or badges to this convention, lol???
Old 11-01-2007, 09:07 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2008 W211 E63
Well I suggest we hold an OC GTG in March, somewhere near the food convention. So, can we get tickets or badges to this convention, lol???
A GTG in March sounds good. The event is invitation only to industry insiders and buyers, but I get enough food and drinks there to fortify a bunker...if you like a bunker full of sports drinks, energy bars, and all natural supplemants. It helps if you are a gym rat!