W210 AMG Discuss the W210 AMG's such as the E50, E55, and E60

Magnecor Wires W/ Bosch +4's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2007 | 04:51 PM

2002 E55 AMG
Magnecor Wires W/ Bosch +4's

Well I finally got them installed on Saturday... and all I can say is WOW. Much better response, now I press the throttle just a little bit and it flies! The idle did get smoother (even though my rough idle is still there ) I think it was worth it to get it all installed. I haven't noticed any changes in miles per gallon. I'm still doing my horrid 12-13 MPG in the city. I have no idea why, but yeah. LOL... overall I'm really happy with the setup. I thought the plugs were going to be bad... but they seem really good, well they're doing there job at least. LOL

Thanks alot Jimmy!
Old 11-26-2007 | 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
No worries man, I'm glad they took care of you! I can't wait to install my plugs and wires but I'm just so short on time lately. Will try and do this week though. Maybe we'll check out your rough idle on Saturday and see what's going on in there...
Old 11-27-2007 | 02:21 AM

2002 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by jimmydagreek
No worries man, I'm glad they took care of you! I can't wait to install my plugs and wires but I'm just so short on time lately. Will try and do this week though. Maybe we'll check out your rough idle on Saturday and see what's going on in there...
Yeah, they're worth it! And yeah please, check out the rough idle on Saturday. Thanks Jimmy!