W210 AMG Discuss the W210 AMG's such as the E50, E55, and E60

Can you spot my car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2008 | 01:28 PM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by 4runner
That's correct, double D did all the work on this car. I spoke to him a few weeks concerning pulley upgrades and he mentioned he misses tinkering with these cars. Not sure exactly what he is doing now, I suppose something that pays more.

If I don't get any help toward the east half of the country, I'll hit you up for a recommendation on the bible masters. My better half will have a fit if I spend more cheese on this car however, I'll convince her how she would benefit from this also.

On another note, have you ever considered painting your roof black with maybe a black grille, black vents on hood, smoked side and taillights and black center wheels? or maybe I have too much time on my hands..lol. I have someone capable of photoshopping this look to at least get an idea, of course to move in that direction would be taking quite a leap. I just need to take the right photos for him to play with.
Double D is one of the K advocates. He is a certified K man. Yeah let me know. I'd probably just tell you to ship it to the masters in CO anyway. lol Tell you better half that the upgrades are a part of insurance. lol

You have too much time on your hands. There i said it. LOL Seriously i thought about it and even saw a pic but with a different wheel. Black rooftop and blacked out grill. Not really feeling it. Looks more of a like a pimps car. lol I'll PM you the link.
Old 03-06-2008 | 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Chappy
4runner,

You should have hauled your AMG outta the garage for the track day we had in your backyard last September.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...aceway+problem
Please let me know if and when this comes together again as i would be interested!
Old 03-06-2008 | 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by JamE55
Double D is one of the K advocates. He is a certified K man. Yeah let me know. I'd probably just tell you to ship it to the masters in CO anyway. lol Tell you better half that the upgrades are a part of insurance. lol

You have too much time on your hands. There i said it. LOL Seriously i thought about it and even saw a pic but with a different wheel. Black rooftop and blacked out grill. Not really feeling it. Looks more of a like a pimps car. lol I'll PM you the link.
I'll make sure I remember that line next time I speak to her..lolI just had my 97 white E420 roof, vents on hood, grille and monoblocks off the E55 blacked so now you know I like to pimp...lol. But seriously I would think long and hard before I did any painting mod's on my E55, that beast is my baby, I pet her every night until she sleeps, the wife is becoming jealous...lol
Old 03-06-2008 | 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Please let me know if and when this comes together again as i would be interested!
Will do....

Funny, I invite JAME55 to all our events over here and he snubs me every time!
Old 03-06-2008 | 04:37 PM
Out Of Control!

I'll make sure I remember that line next time I speak to her..lolI just had my 97 white E420 roof, vents on hood, grille and monoblocks off the E55 blacked so now you know I like to pimp...lol. But seriously I would think long and hard before I did any painting mod's on my E55, that beast is my baby, I pet her every night until she sleeps, the wife is becoming jealous...lol
Here's an easy answer for your wife. Buy here a LV bag and she won't get jealous. LOL

quote=ChappystilljealousofthekleemanownersFunny, I invite JAME55 to all our events over here and he snubs me every time![/quote]
Not snubbing you Chapterrific. You are the man when it comes to these AMG events! Just wished you guys were closer to where the real deal happens.
Old 03-07-2008 | 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Woah, I just ran into this thread and yeah, I saw you Jimmy boy with your cap and glasses. Also say Vic and a couple of the other guys too! You were actually in there twice Jamesupercharger...