p0100, p0135, p0130

Old 05-06-2008, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 EVO X GSR
p0100, p0135, p0130

p0100 Mass or Volume Air Flow A Circuit
p0135 O2 sensor Circuit bank 1/1
p0130 O2 sensor Heater Bank 1/1

So those are the codes after scanning...
I assume the first is for the MAF and the second ones i know are for the 02 sensor, but i have been having a problem with 1st gear, i will explain...

the symptoms
- Dragging feeling through the pedal when flooring it from a stand still
- pulsing, stuttering, jittering when sitting at lights on start up and in the rain, but after about 15 minutes on a nice day it goes away
- K&Ns put in but i just ordered a new maf and filters from MB and will put them in later and hopefully solve the problem.
- I also had an independant shop suggest either the kickdown sensor and electronic acceleration sensor

I order the kickdown sensor and was told by Euro that no one has ever ordered before but it wasn't much so i went ahead and got that too.

The acceleration sensor though i was told would be above 700 dollars and i really can't afford that espicially if that isn't going to fix my problem.

Conclusion...
I'm going to replace the MAF, Filters, Kickdown sensor, Tranny Fluid, Diff fluid and gasket,

Already have done service B, spark plugs(don't know if they were included in service b but i did them), Vacuum Hoses and valve cover gaskets.

It's very upsetting to leave a 206k mi 97 M3 because i was scared it was getting to old and would just become a drain on my bank account but this amg has cost me more in the last 3 weeks since i bought it then the m3 did in a 6 month period....

any help is appreciated.
-greg
Old 05-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 E55
Quickest way to have your car properly diagnosed is by a Mercedes tech at the dealer. They don't charge for diagnosis (at least they don't at my dealer). Have them tell you the issues (their scanners are different, more info is provided besides the codes). Good luck.