New Fan Clutch and Serpentine Belt Courtesy of Hoodyear

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS63 AMG
Exclamation New Fan Clutch and Serpentine Belt Courtesy of Hoodyear

Courtesy of Hoodyear I also received a New Oil Canister, New Belt and New Fan Clutch (Parts from MB) along with a free oil change for my next visit. I won't get into too much detail but let's just say, I went in for a oil change and was welcomed by a Oil Spill (that looked like it came from an oil tanker) that covered my entire front end of the engine bay. The wifie picked up the car when it was done... As I was rolling out of the driveway from home, she looked down and looked up and gave me that look like oh Shi### I shut off the car and to my disbelief my baby was bleeding. I popped open the hood and it looked like someone just cut her artery. I couldn't figure out where she was bleeding from so I started the car again it was coming from the oil canister I knew right away that someone overtightened and cracked it. Flatbed to Hoodyear few phone calls to corporate and regional manager and............... all was well again

Have to give them credit they made it right.. Store Manager even gave me a follow up call

They also paid for Engine Detail $175 & the Store Manager offered to come to my House to clean up the oil spill told him that wasn't necessary.

Total Invoice $2,400.00

P>S
The car is driving AMAZING!!! Pulling Extremely Hard from the line.. Feels like I gained 30 HP!

Armani