Sponsored by:

BLACK LUG BOLTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BLACK LUG BOLTS

The black lug bolts that I have had custom made have finally hit the shore and should be clearing customs next week so we are ready to ship soon. These lug bolts are 14x1.50 and I have them in ball seat and conical seat in 1.1" thread length and 1.55" thread length.

They are SCM435 hardened steel and they are black from the initial manufacturing process not just painted or coated. These lug bolts are made in Japan and you can expect the same quality that you have seen in all the chrome lug bolts that we have been selling for the last several months.

We also have several other colors coming in the week after these ones so we should have a lot of new stuff available for you in the new year.

The black lug bolts are $6.00 each and we are taking orders now. We received 4000 units on this initial order so I should be able to fill every initial order.

Please specify if you need conical seat or ball seat and if you need a stock length bolt or a longer bolt for wheel spacers. I have been waiting anxiously for these to arrive and are happy that they are finally here.