AMG Sprint Booster Help!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 E55 AMG
AMG Sprint Booster Help!!

Hello all,

I bought the "AMG" Selectable Sprint Booster and was able to easily install it. I LOVE IT!! I plugged in the button which allows me to decide how responsive I want the throttle to be and its definitely a lot of fun.

BUT my problem is getting the button to my dash. Is there a way to run the selectable button through the firewall so I can mount it on my dash somewhere?? If anyone has done it, where did you run the button through and where did you mount it?

Thanks in advanced fellas!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
07E63, 12E350, 08997TT, 16SiennaSE
Originally Posted by E55SINGH
Hello all,

I bought the "AMG" Selectable Sprint Booster and was able to easily install it. I LOVE IT!! I plugged in the button which allows me to decide how responsive I want the throttle to be and its definitely a lot of fun.

BUT my problem is getting the button to my dash. Is there a way to run the selectable button through the firewall so I can mount it on my dash somewhere?? If anyone has done it, where did you run the button through and where did you mount it?

Thanks in advanced fellas!
On my E55 the only way I found to run wires in the main cabin is through the fuse box located in the engine bay on the driver side.