W210 E55 RENNtech dyno results

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by James F. Cannon
4sfed4
Thanks, it sure would be good to verify if the NHRA changed the rule. If you do verify this, please let me know where I can get same verification to present to the tech guy at the track. That would resolve the issue as far as I am concerned.
Thanks again!
I am trying as we speak. Hopefully, I have not been given bum information on this and the 11.49 NHRA change is actually true!
Old 04-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by 4sfed4
I am trying as we speak. Hopefully, I have not been given bum information on this and the 11.49 NHRA change is actually true!
I cannot find anything to substantiate a rule change for NHRA
Old 04-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Almost a Member!

I emailed NHRA tech yesterday and got a reply today.

Their rule for cages still applies at 11.99.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:54 PM

2002 E55K RENNtech HP
Thumbs up

Thanks Larry but I was pretty sure that was the case. They are getting ready at the track for a big NHRA meet so I know they are up to date on the rules. Anyway I won't be going back to the track this week due to an unexpected family situation so the issue is not pressing at the moment. So thanks again for the info. I did speak to the resident driving instructor while at the road course Monday (he is also the marketing manager) and he said he would not like to see me go somewhere else. He understands my plight and will try to help so there is some hope! By the way, we had a blast on the road course, my E55, an Mitsu EVO (very impressive), a C32, BMW M3 ('95), and W211 E320. Took video from inside the cars and timed laps. A thrilling afternoon for all!
Old 06-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by James F. Cannon
Thanks Larry but I was pretty sure that was the case. They are getting ready at the track for a big NHRA meet so I know they are up to date on the rules. Anyway I won't be going back to the track this week due to an unexpected family situation so the issue is not pressing at the moment. So thanks again for the info. I did speak to the resident driving instructor while at the road course Monday (he is also the marketing manager) and he said he would not like to see me go somewhere else. He understands my plight and will try to help so there is some hope! By the way, we had a blast on the road course, my E55, an Mitsu EVO (very impressive), a C32, BMW M3 ('95), and W211 E320. Took video from inside the cars and timed laps. A thrilling afternoon for all!
James-

I guess what I heard as a rumor back a few months ago is now true

http://www.nhra.com/2004/news/june/062202.html