Sponsored by:

2001 E55 for sale in Tampa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 E55
2001 E55 for sale in Tampa

Just putting this here for now, as I would prefer a knowledgable owner. Not listed anywhere else.

Car is 2001 Silver E55 with 170k miles. Just had MB service, with new brakes and new Michelin Pilot tires.

Car has had interior replaced with Burgundy/Black AMG interior. Seats, door cards, and steering wheel all match. (Same interior as here https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...rior-rare.html)

The Bad:

Needs a paint job desperately. No real damage other than one dent, but paint is thin and faded. Dent in front corner of left hand front fender (which has been replaced once already). Missing left fog light. Needs headliner. Drivers seat front not powering up, suspect bad connection.

The Good:

Everything else. Just did a run from Tampa to DC a month or two ago, and not a single problem. I did replace the front headlights, old ones too foggy to fix. Brand new Michelin Pilots.

Price? Not looking for much, as it needs paint.
Old 04-19-2021, 07:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cl55 amg
Originally Posted by Sbuckley
Just putting this here for now, as I would prefer a knowledgable owner. Not listed anywhere else.

Car is 2001 Silver E55 with 170k miles. Just had MB service, with new brakes and new Michelin Pilot tires.

Car has had interior replaced with Burgundy/Black AMG interior. Seats, door cards, and steering wheel all match. (Same interior as here https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...rior-rare.html)

The Bad:

Needs a paint job desperately. No real damage other than one dent, but paint is thin and faded. Dent in front corner of left hand front fender (which has been replaced once already). Missing left fog light. Needs headliner. Drivers seat front not powering up, suspect bad connection.

The Good:

Everything else. Just did a run from Tampa to DC a month or two ago, and not a single problem. I did replace the front headlights, old ones too foggy to fix. Brand new Michelin Pilots.

Price? Not looking for much, as it needs paint.
Could you email me pictures. I'm in the clearwater area and I'm interested.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 E55

Note faded paint on rear fender. Whole car needs paint, that is the worst spot.

I really like this interior over the black or black/white. Only seen one other like this, and it was black exterior.

This shows the damaged fender. Dent is pullable, but fender is a replacement and was painted very badly.