W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a new home for an 04 E55....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 09:39 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
04 E55
Looking for a new home for an 04 E55....

It breaks my heart but the AMG needs to find a new home; it amazes me how life can change direction in just a blink of the eye. The e55 was pulled into our garage last November; and I was really looking forward to the upcoming summer. But in the end she needs to find a new home in a fairly timely manner. What are realistic Private Sale and Dealer Trade Prices, I am looking for $80K given the CPO and the option list; and the 04 has included maintenance I feel that this is what I would be willing to pay for a car Located in NJ.

Specifics: 04 E55 with 10,000 miles as well as being Certified Pre-Owned, the equipment list is extensive: NAV, Voice Recognition, Mercedes CDMA V60, Keyless Go, Tire Pressure Monitoring, Sirius Sat Radio, Power Rear Shade, Power Trunk Closer, Tire Pressure Monitoring, full 3m Clear Bra, and Brand Spanking New Pilot Sports (275s in the rear), and hardwired for pull n’ plat V1 safety. For the right price she also has a set of Michelin Alpin Sports that increase safety during the colder months.

IF anyone would be interested; or has had look luck in this type of situation I would love to hear from you!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:45 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ouch! just looked at Blue Book!
$73K private
$64.8 trade
Old 04-13-2005, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
Originally Posted by LJTC55
ouch! just looked at Blue Book!
$73K private
$64.8 trade
Blue Book doesn't mean ***** for certain cars. I know for a fact dealers aren't paying $64k for '04 E55's.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there is one that is similar to your car in W. Coast dealer. They are asking for 68k.

Reality is that CLS came out and some people just want the look(over the performance).
Old 04-13-2005, 02:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04E55AMG, 05Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab, 02Montero Limited
Originally Posted by Northernivy
It breaks my heart but the AMG needs to find a new home; it amazes me how life can change direction in just a blink of the eye. The e55 was pulled into our garage last November; and I was really looking forward to the upcoming summer. But in the end she needs to find a new home in a fairly timely manner. What are realistic Private Sale and Dealer Trade Prices, I am looking for $80K given the CPO and the option list; and the 04 has included maintenance I feel that this is what I would be willing to pay for a car Located in NJ.

Specifics: 04 E55 with 10,000 miles as well as being Certified Pre-Owned, the equipment list is extensive: NAV, Voice Recognition, Mercedes CDMA V60, Keyless Go, Tire Pressure Monitoring, Sirius Sat Radio, Power Rear Shade, Power Trunk Closer, Tire Pressure Monitoring, full 3m Clear Bra, and Brand Spanking New Pilot Sports (275s in the rear), and hardwired for pull n’ plat V1 safety. For the right price she also has a set of Michelin Alpin Sports that increase safety during the colder months.

IF anyone would be interested; or has had look luck in this type of situation I would love to hear from you!!!
I am sure you will find someone that will offer you low to mid $70K's with all those options. A good buddy sold his 2005 E55 that was hit back to the dealer a few months ago with half those options for $75K.

Take your time and you will find the right buyer who will pay for all those options. When I sold my 01TT it took me over 6 months to connect with the buyer who wanted the car the way I had it and paid for it. You will find many folks who will low ball you but stick to your price.