Sponsored by:

An open letter to Gustav

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Krispy, if you are so tired of us, then why stay here? Nobody is forcing you to stay.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55
Originally Posted by can drive 55
Krispy, if you are so tired of us, then why stay here? Nobody is forcing you to stay.
so you are steping up to the plate and acknowledge that you are an idiot?

I am sick and tired of del monte tomato, petiteB, and people like that. Unless you want to classify yourself into that category. Be my guest.

Since I am an owner, I can say what I want based on my opinions. If you don't like it, tough!
Old 04-21-2005, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krispykrme
How about step up to the plate.

I dissappear?

I am really sick and tired of talking to idiots like you and floridaE55.

I agree, you are really sick, no argument there. YOu dissapear and dont even remember it. Step up to what plate, whats on the plate, donuts? What the fk are you talking about? Whats up with the pictures, I dont see anything, they did not make me mad, sick , crazy--whats wrong with you? What do nav pics have to do with face??
POst pic of your face while you are typing this crazy stuff instead of those classy tranquil pics of classsy car.
Let me understand this--you look at E class navigation and just plunge in to a rage, go nuts? I looked at pics, I see navigation screen pic, thank you for posting something thats been around for hte past three years or more but I remain 100% calm.
NOw what do you want in return? AHA, I think I know!! Here you go firend, what is your address I will have them deliver for you freshly baked on the day of your choice, let me know.

With love and lots of understanding,
Jean-Paul
Old 04-21-2005, 05:03 PM

I am sick and tired of del monte tomato, petiteB, and people like that. Unless you want to classify yourself into that category. Be my guest.
!

Go away for a while on a cruise ship or something, big ship with lots of swimming pools and exercise equipment --your sickness and your inability to not argue with just about every E owner here is just not healthy. Do something other than another outburst in this forum to which you seem to handcuffed yourself along with unlimited supply of donuts. Bad combination , friend, look what it leads to ---- you go bananas at navigation screen. Help us, help you, help us , help you.

with lots and lots of understanding,
Jean-Paul
Old 04-21-2005, 08:01 PM

Something on 4 wheels..
Krispy Corn-Flake, you're actually posting wrong facts over and over again and I guess I would have to smoke weed before I could follow your explanations (to get on this low level where you are...). I'm tired of your posting and I just wanted to tell you the difference between this forum and the M5-board: We can discuss about AN AVAILABLE AND EXISTING CAR while you will have to keep on smoking weed to see your shiny M5. Life is great for all E55-owners...
Old 04-21-2005, 08:10 PM

04 E55
Originally Posted by FloridaE55
Krispy Corn-Flake, you're actually posting wrong facts over and over again and I guess I would have to smoke weed before I could follow your explanations (to get on this low level where you are...). I'm tired of your posting and I just wanted to tell you the difference between this forum and the M5-board: We can discuss about AN AVAILABLE AND EXISTING CAR while you will have to keep on smoking weed to see your shiny M5. Life is great for all E55-owners...
Wrong fact? Who is posting wrong fact? Last time I check, your car is not even here.

You can't prove interior materal difference will cause the car to drive differently?

You have been proven wrong on how the car is being introduced. You have been proven wrong on the time mercedes takes to bring the car over here.
You have been proven wrong that there is no difference in interior design between el-cheapo base W211 interior as compare to E55 (other than material).

You have been proven wrong on CLS and its relationship with W211. You have been proven wrong that E55 is based on E500 and left the DCX production line as a E500 to begin its life. Need I say more. You have been proven wrong on exterior differentiation.

You are pathetic.

BTW, last time i check M5 has been launched in europe already. And what does this has to do with the discussion.

YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU LACKED KNOWLEDGE. As of now, you can't prove that difference in interior material will effect the way the car handles/drives. You can't prove that CLS is a totally new car. You can't prove the E55 does not share powertrain components with regular E.

You proved nothing. So you are going to chicken out after being exposed as totally clueless. I would have more respect for you if you stand up.

You are weak.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:17 PM

Something on 4 wheels..
Wrong fact? Who is posting wrong fact? Last time I check, your car is not even here.
Your car isn't here, too and only God knows when it will be available in the U.S....

You can't prove interior materal difference will cause the car to drive differently?
Why should I???? I never stated such nonsense. In your dreams maybe...

You have been proven wrong on how the car is being introduced. You have been proven wrong on the time mercedes takes to bring the car over here.
You have been proven wrong that there is no difference in interior design between el-cheapo base W211 interior as compare to E55 (other than material).
Baby, YOU stated there wouldn't be a difference. I would have ordered the cheaper E500 if I would think there are the same...

You have been proven wrong on CLS and its relationship with W211. You have been proven wrong that E55 is based on E500 and left the DCX production line as a E500 to begin its life. Need I say more. You have been proven wrong on exterior differentiation.
Dream on..You don't even know that a lost customer is a financial loss. BTW, what are you doing for living? Are you a financial advisor for BMW? I know what you do in your spare time: Waiting for your E60 M5. Waiting and waiting and waiting..

You are pathetic.
Better than suffering from short-term memory loss...

BTW, last time i check M5 has been launched in europe already. And what does this has to do with the discussion?
Yes, in Europe, BTW, the M6, too. So you better move to Europe. You chances are bigger getting one of those super-cars over there. But maybe they manage to launch it this century in the States...
I tell you what it has to do with the discussion: IT IS THE DISCUSSION! There would be no discussion if we could see this car right now - but we can't. That's the reason why YOU can't proof anything you said. No car, no proof...Right, I'm still waiting but I know WHAT I will get and WHEN I will get it! I guess there are enough members on this board who have their cars already. :p

So before you critize other cars, get your own ride. For me, the E60 M5 is just a story in a car catalog before I haven't seen it in the U.S. with my own eyes, driving next to me!

YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU LACKED KNOWLEDGE. As of now, you can't prove that difference in interior material will effect the way the car handles/drives. You can't prove that CLS is a totally new car. You can't prove the E55 does not share powertrain components with regular E.
You proved nothing. So you are going to chicken out after being exposed as totally clueless. I would have more respect for you if you stand up.
You are weak.
Oh, not at all! It makes me proud to have somebody on this board who has the ability to defend a car he never drove. Your old E39 garbage-can won't have anything in common with the E60 M5 besides the badge. You can't proof anything because your proof is in Europe - sorry, case dismissed...
Old 04-21-2005, 10:05 PM

E46 M3, 05 E55

Originally Posted by IanSL55
... I'm more concerned about how BMW could actually market such a ugly duckling of a car. I can't find a angle on that sled that's easy on the eyes...

~ Ian
Old 04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
So when you two are done having a d!ck measuring contest, can someone tell me about the whereabouts of our dear friend, Gustav? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
I think Gustav got lost in the record multiple quote posting. Never seen so many. We need to get back to discussing the subject matter of this forum - E55's, remember what they are? They are for
Old 04-22-2005, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Your car isn't here, too and only God knows when it will be available in the U.S....

Why should I???? I never stated such nonsense. In your dreams maybe...

Baby, YOU stated there wouldn't be a difference. I would have ordered the cheaper E500 if I would think there are the same...

Dream on..You don't even know that a lost customer is a financial loss. BTW, what are you doing for living? Are you a financial advisor for BMW? I know what you do in your spare time: Waiting for your E60 M5. Waiting and waiting and waiting..

Better than suffering from short-term memory loss...

Yes, in Europe, BTW, the M6, too. So you better move to Europe. You chances are bigger getting one of those super-cars over there. But maybe they manage to launch it this century in the States...
I tell you what it has to do with the discussion: IT IS THE DISCUSSION! There would be no discussion if we could see this car right now - but we can't. That's the reason why YOU can't proof anything you said. No car, no proof...Right, I'm still waiting but I know WHAT I will get and WHEN I will get it! I guess there are enough members on this board who have their cars already. :p

So before you critize other cars, get your own ride. For me, the E60 M5 is just a story in a car catalog before I haven't seen it in the U.S. with my own eyes, driving next to me!

Oh, not at all! It makes me proud to have somebody on this board who has the ability to defend a car he never drove. Your old E39 garbage-can won't have anything in common with the E60 M5 besides the badge. You can't proof anything because your proof is in Europe - sorry, case dismissed...
thank you! somone else gets the fact that this guy is a total retard. I think he's the kid no one would let in the club when he was younger.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:05 AM

Something on 4 wheels..
Originally Posted by BMWEATR
thank you! somone else gets the fact that this guy is a total retard. I think he's the kid no one would let in the club when he was younger.
You're welcome.. . I share the same hope as can drive 55 that we might return to the initial meaning of this board - discussing issues concerning the E55. I don't understand what people from the BMW-board have lost on this board in the first place..
Old 04-22-2005, 10:12 AM

You're welcome.. . I share the same hope as can drive 55 that we might return to the initial meaning of this board - discussing issues concerning the E55. I don't understand what people from the BMW-board have lost on this board in the first place..

Just wanted to point out, that kryspys posts here are more weird than anything I have read by any people from BMW board.
I dont remember any of BMW board people here ever challenging any E55 here to run against M5, that's not here, not even ORDERED yet, and without a clue as to when it would be available.
He is offering non-existent M5 and E55 of which, from his post, he is in the prosess of "disposing" because its cheap and problematic--do you remember his book size list of problems?

Now if he disposes of MB and never gets M5 what is he offering here?
Just Crazy.

Personally, I would rather read a story by BMW dude with four people in m5 getting 100 car length on E55 over to be challenged by a sick person on donuts in a Isaac Azimov- like scenario.

Jean-Paul.

Last edited by Belmondo; 04-22-2005 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:00 AM

Mercedes-Benz A170 CDI
Originally Posted by M&M

Bilal, I had hoped for better from you. .

Whoa, when the F did I get caught up in all of this?
Old 05-04-2005, 05:39 AM

OK I do not feel I have anythign top add to this thread. Totally out of line...
Old 11-19-2005, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG
Talking

Gustav,

When are you going to let me on your M5 board? I registered under an E55 name awhile back and assume since I was never fully approved to post you didn't want any chat from the AMG side.

<<vBulletin Message
Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum....yeah right...

Gustav is even trying to poke in the hornets nest where some Supra's have 2-3x the 500hp the M5 has. LOL

<<Gustav

Trader Rating: (0)

Video: BMW M6 vs. Supra BPU+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people, I dont know eactly what was done to the Supra, it sounded OK. The Supra driver told me the M6 sounded like an electric car

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60858

Btw, Whats your next post the M5/M6 beating an F-18 or running faster than the speed of light

Last edited by e55 baller; 11-19-2005 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Almost a Member!

like i said earlier. ergonomics and exterior design is really subjective and varies from person to person. that's why i never question anyone on their opinion on these.

sometime i really wish this board could be more mature and be more open to other side of spectrum.

there is nothing wrong with criticism as long as the poster can state his/her opinion truthfully.

there are things i like about the E55. The torque is excellent. It's a great cruiser. There is nothing wrong with that. Some people perfer a rocket fast vanilla bean. some prefer a spicy red chilli pepper rocket.

People on this board really needs to loosen up. IT'S A CAR FOR GOD SAKE. No need to work yourself over who is faster.

If you want speed, go buy yourself a plane.

enough of my rant. peace and good night.
Post Of The Decade.

You rule man, standing ovation.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:46 AM

Bently Continental GT
deleted

Last edited by DoctorXylophone; 02-26-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 10-17-2006, 11:59 AM

Sold
Holy resurrected thread, Batman!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Old 10-17-2006, 04:45 PM

Talking

Hahah wow you guys are incredible. Soon the Kleeman K4 vs M5 and M6 will come

In the mean time I have a similar car to the comparison:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...light=micra+m6
Old 10-17-2006, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
wasn't that race weeks ago? I enjoyed the watching the M5 and M6 get beat over and over again.... let's see some more....

Originally Posted by Gustav
Hahah wow you guys are incredible. Soon the Kleeman K4 vs M5 and M6 will come

In the mean time I have a similar car to the comparison:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...light=micra+m6
Old 10-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Banned

AMGs
Who cares that the new M5 can outrun the 'old' W211 E55. The latest and greatest should always outperform... I'm more concerned about how BMW could actually market such a ugly duckling of a car. I can't find a angle on that sled that's easy on the eyes...

~ Ian
+1
Old 10-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
... I'm more concerned about how BMW could actually market such a ugly duckling of a car. I can't find a angle on that sled that's easy on the eyes...

~ Ian
Actually, I gotta say I sort of like the looks of the front end getting smaller and smaller in my rearview.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:50 PM

none
Originally Posted by jangy
Actually, I gotta say I sort of like the looks of the front end getting smaller and smaller in my rearview.
ahahahaha lmfao NICE!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: An open letter to Gustav