Sponsored by:

A solution to board wars ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 MB E55 AMG
A solution to board wars ...

Auto forums are a great place to debate. Opinions are often strong and helpful in getting a handle on differences. Trading insults with individuals is one thing, and occasionally to be expected .... on the other hand, board wars never go anywhere good.

So I have a proposal:

Why don't some of you testosterone-injected enthusiasts (in the $500,000-and-up income bracket, now that we KNOW that you are here ) get involved in sponsoring the first annual Mercedes-BMW Shootout Meet? The heck with debate - time for the rubber to meet the road!

Just think ... will KrispyKreme get kremed in the 1/4? Will BMWEatr get eaten? Will Gid_E_Up be able to get it up? Will RocketM5 take off? Is smokedem_e55's smoking something else? Will Gustav actually FIT behind the wheel???

Put some cash together ... maybe have Colin Powell in an E55 wagon (Secretary of Estate) as a celeb driver.

Could be fun .... certainly more fun than board wars

TJC

Last edited by tjcMBE55AMG; 04-20-2005 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:31 AM

07 ML63; 05 E55 (sold)
Great post. Doubt it will happen, but entertaining idea nonetheless.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:25 AM
Banned

board wars break up another work day, thats it. dont take em seriously, its just fun. for the race well have to wait till next year for the "new king" to come out.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by tjcMBE55AMG
Auto forums are a great place to debate. Opinions are often strong and helpful in getting a handle on differences. Trading insults with individuals is one thing, and occasionally to be expected .... on the other hand, board wars never go anywhere good.

So I have a proposal:

Why don't some of you testosterone-injected enthusiasts (in the $500,000-and-up income bracket, now that we KNOW that you are here ) get involved in sponsoring the first annual Mercedes-BMW Shootout Meet? The heck with debate - time for the rubber to meet the road!

Just think ... will KrispyKreme get kremed in the 1/4? Will BMWEatr get eaten? Will Gid_E_Up be able to get it up? Will RocketM5 take off? Is smokedem_e55's smoking something else? Will Gustav actually FIT behind the wheel???

Put some cash together ... maybe have Colin Powell in an E55 wagon (Secretary of Estate) as a celeb driver.

TJC
I like this guy!
Old 04-20-2005, 01:24 PM

TJC
"2005 LollaPalooza on wheels"
Old 04-20-2005, 09:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55

So I have a proposal:

TJC

I HAVE MADE MY PROPOSAL ALREADY. NO ONE IS WILLING TO TAKE MY OFFER.

I HAVE STATED CLEARLY. I AM WILLING TO ALLOW BOTH OF MY CAR TO BE TESTED AT TRACK PROVIDE SOMEONE PAY FOR IT (WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR IT, since I AM NOT CLAIMING WHICH ONE IS FASTER NOR I AM INTERESTED IN AN ALL OUT DRAG WAR).

I am simply doing this. So this board can return to it's normal form and quiet down. I don't need to see idiot like delmonte tomato, petite B and host of others to drag this board to hell.

I have state this already.

I will offer both of my car for test when time is ready. My M5 should be orderable in nov/dec for docking on jan/feb. It will probably take me 6 weeks to run up 3k miles on the M5 to pass the break in period. My e55 should be close to 5k miles at that time. So it would be close in conditioning in both tires, and mechanically.

Who ever pays for a track in Nor cal, I will show up with both car. If none of idiots willing to step up, just shut up and let the board return to norm.

No one needs to read crap on daily basis.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:41 AM

2002 MB E55 AMG
"No one needs to read crap on daily basis."

You're right ... so why don't you take a break from posting?

TJC
Old 04-23-2005, 02:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55
"No one needs to read crap on daily basis."

You're right ... so why don't you take a break from posting?

TJC
why, i guess calling out for people to stand behind comment is crap?

so guys like del monte tomato and petite b with idiotic comment is not crap.

nice set of double standard.

like i have said earlier. The label that m5board put on us is more than justified.

Since we do have knucklesheads defend other knuckleheads.