Kleemann, Evosport, Brabus ??? etc....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Kleemann, Evosport, Brabus ??? etc....

After seeing the race video (E55 vs M5), I felt this urge to add a little power to my beast. But, I have no idea whom to choose to do the mods. I figure this forum is a very good source of information. Any opinion and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:46 PM

'14 428i M-Sport, '02 C32 AMG
i hear of great reviews of the Kleemann kits which make consistent and big power. the evosport is well reviewed as well. both have good product support and the products are reviewed very well. brabus k8 is not cost effective. for that much money, what is it like $13,500?, the appropriate kleemann or evosport packages can put you way over their power. the comparable packages for just a basic pulley/ecu upgrade is much cheaper for kleemann and evosport.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:49 PM

2004 E55 Evosport I & II; VRP H/E
I know that I'm not the best to respond; I'm by no means mechanical, but I have gained an elementary understanding of how our cars work. There are many people on this site that have tons of knowledge and understanding about our cars and appropriate modifications.

Anyway, I did some research and spoke with several people on this site. I've had some work done by Evosport (did a pre-mod dyno; but haven't done a post-mod dyno yet). But, so far, I am pleased with their work and products. I mention this because Evosport is located in Huntington Beach (not far from you).

However, I understand that there are a number of other good tuners out there. Good luck.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Almost a Member!

2004 E55
Thanks for the reply. Besides those company that I mention, are there any other ones that's reliable and trustworthy ? I'm also located in southern california, therefore evosport is close to me. Where is the nearest authorized Kleemann dealer and installer in southern california ?
Old 05-06-2005, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Yeah there number of other good Mercs tuner....Rentech, MKB, Carlsson, Opera-Design, Vaeth and others...

Looks like Kleemann offers best package for money...