Sponsored by:

Evo IC upgrade installation pics...**UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo IC upgrade installation pics...**UPDATE**

so im now probably 5 hours into it. no special tools needed except test leads and a probe to test for constant power, $15 total at napa if needed. following the instructions intended for certified technicians are pretty good. im a do it yourself er but unless you have another car and plenty of time, pay someone. the stock pump compared to the evo pump is much different. the evo pump is a marine pump for offshore racing boats. its much heavier compared to the stock pump. the directions were good at stating which wire goes where so no problems there. all thats left is basically bolting and drilling. the major separating of the systems, installing the heart (pump) is over. so next post should be completion.
Attached Thumbnails Evo IC upgrade installation pics...**UPDATE**-s.jpg   Evo IC upgrade installation pics...**UPDATE**-t.jpg   Evo IC upgrade installation pics...**UPDATE**-u.jpg   Evo IC upgrade installation pics...**UPDATE**-v.jpg  

Last edited by Peter B; 05-26-2005 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
How much heavier, if we're swapping stock batteries for Optima's, wouldn't this offset the weight advantage from the battery swap?

Post some pictures damnit!
Old 05-27-2005, 03:01 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I didnt know you worked on your own car. That makes me like your car even more! I do what I can on my car but without power tools or a garage, thats not much.