W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another true VIDEO M5 test versus P Turbo,997s.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ones too fast according to CHP!
COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Seriously,

Improviz, this is among the worst things I have seen any one do on a board in a while. If you agree or disagree with Gustav, that is your prerogative. We allow you to post your distaste over and over.

HOWEVER... We are all car guys here. We are all enthusiasts. "tattling" on Gustav with BMW is immature and totally out of line. Would you like it if someone compiled all your posts, and built a matrix of how much time you are on this board during work hours, then forwarded it to your boss? That is very analogous to what you have done.

I for one am appalled and will not allow our board to be used for this.

Now, on to the M5 v. E55. I have driven both, and must say the e55 feels much faster. The M5 just doesn't have the punch that the e55 has. Just one mans opinion.

thanks
Brad
Old 12-08-2005, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by otoupalik
COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Seriously,

Improviz, this is among the worst things I have seen any one do on a board in a while. If you agree or disagree with Gustav, that is your prerogative. We allow you to post your distaste over and over.

HOWEVER... We are all car guys here. We are all enthusiasts. "tattling" on Gustav with BMW is immature and totally out of line. Would you like it if someone compiled all your posts, and built a matrix of how much time you are on this board during work hours, then forwarded it to your boss? That is very analogous to what you have done.

Now, on to the M5 v. E55. I have driven both, and must say the e55 feels much faster. The M5 just doesn't have the punch that the e55 has. Just one mans opinion.

thanks
Brad
Actually, Gustav has stated, repeatedly, that he does not work for BMW and is not compensated by them (although one might consider receiving these cars for a three day pass compensation in and of itself, but that's another matter). So unless he is lying, this is not his career, but merely a hobby.

And I see that you censored it in any case...

And could you guys please explain why it is that Gustav, who relentlessly censors our board members on his forum, is given such a free hand here? Myself and others are simply asking for a level playing field. Is this too much to ask??

These BMW guys are here, day in, day out, while if we go to their forums, bam, we're shut down for even discussing Mercedes. This simply isn't fair, and I cannot for the life of me understand why I am singled out for trying to defend us against the relentless, annoying onslaught of trolling that we've been enduring as of late.

I mean, really, if you guys want the trolls to run the forums, fine...I can find better things to do.

Last edited by Improviz; 12-08-2005 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Originally Posted by otoupalik
COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Seriously,

thanks
Brad
Thanks GOD

Thats good that E55 is faster I hope someone post some more videos soon...