Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

kleeman there for you

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 12:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kleeman there for you

I just install a kleemann ecu/filter/pully on my 03 E55.Before the install was done ,i spoke with Corey whom walked me through kleeman different stages.with great explanation as to how much increase i was to expect.
I would like to say a special THANK YOU to Corey and the staff at KLEEMANN.Keepup the good work
Old 12-25-2005, 12:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04E55AMG, 05Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab, 02Montero Limited
Originally Posted by jamusa
I just install a kleemann ecu/filter/pully on my 03 E55.Before the install was done ,i spoke with Corey whom walked me through kleeman different stages.with great explanation as to how much increase i was to expect.
I would like to say a special THANK YOU to Corey and the staff at KLEEMANN.Keepup the good work

Congrats and enjoy your new beast! Your next add should be headers since they make the biggest difference
Old 12-26-2005, 02:00 AM

Mercedes-Benz
A few questions if you dont mind...

How much?

Is it worth it?

About how many horses would you say you got?

Thanks in advance...
Armen.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
You know how they have the Jordan statue in front of the United Center.....we need to have a Cory (Kleemann Headquarters) Statue erected.

Perhaps a guy hunched over an E55, or maybe Cory holding headers high in the air in triumph. Course then we can't forget the Mercedes Wizard Brandon.....he's like a human Star Diagnostic machine.

Oh, it's gonna happen!
Old 12-26-2005, 11:35 PM

I cost me about $3500 installed......it was worth every penny.You can definately feel the seat of the pants differance in horsepower.Next step HEADERS AND LSD,THEN T/B AND CAMS.I think you should do it in that order to see which stage gave you the most bang for the buck.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:28 PM

I have been real busy this weekend,calling some of my friends out to see what i got.
First it was an 04 Cobra.....i beat him 3 out of 4,my car had just seems to just stop pulling on the one that he won......this was due to heat.
Second was a 2002 lightening truck modded with pully ,ecu upgrade,exhaust,cams etc......we ran twice i beat him both times.
Third a Chevy impala w/big block,trick tranny,3:73 rear end,200 shot nos +

+++++ again it was ugly....he gave up at the 1/8 of a mile.
I did not experienced any more limp mode problem after the 1st race ,because i allowed my car ample time to cool down.

I have an appointment with my MB dealer on Jan 12th.....i will ask them to do a STAR scan to see if there is an history saved in the computer.....Eric at RPM states that he believe the culprit to be the intercooler waterpump.....I hope he is right.
A few weeks ago this problem was addressed on this site,and quite a few people state wwhat they thought the problem was .......but was not for sure.
Again mad props to Corey and the KLEENMANN Team,also to Eric at RPM.