W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

1st Time So Far...Saw An M5 In Action Today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2006 | 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BENZGal
He took me on Mulholland a few months ago and I almost threw up. Those cars corner much better than ours. That is a fun run to make at night with all the lights. I love those SL65 wheels!

To be honest, I really don't like to drive his car. It's fun on the top end and taking a sharp corner, but forget trying to figure out the controls. Not user friendly.

You guys should come to the meet I am putting together at the Rose Bowl in March. He travels due to his job so he couldn't make it to the last couple of meets. I am going to have him work out his schedule to be able to show up to this one. I know he would get off on showing you guys his car.

Watch for the thread coming this week under events.

<3 Angela
I'll keep an eye out for it. Have you tried racing him in a straight line yet? I'd like to know the result of that - from what Ive been hearing it seems that you would have him till 80 or so. Mulholland must have been a joke; I got eaten by an M3 there a while ago but he was . If he's any good, tell him to take that thing up to the Malibu Canyons. I know a guy who runs up there with his crew once a week - theyre a good group. Anyway, glad to hear you guys are around, maybe we'll get to run sometime soon.
Old 01-03-2006 | 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by E55Cent
Hey, I was around that area too. Was that the one with the "Save the Whales" bumper sticker? Was that you Benzgal?
I guess the restraining order didn't mean anything? Eww kinda creepy... stalkerish.
Old 01-03-2006 | 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
I'll keep an eye out for it. Have you tried racing him in a straight line yet? I'd like to know the result of that - from what Ive been hearing it seems that you would have him till 80 or so. Mulholland must have been a joke; I got eaten by an M3 there a while ago but he was . If he's any good, tell him to take that thing up to the Malibu Canyons. I know a guy who runs up there with his crew once a week - theyre a good group. Anyway, glad to hear you guys are around, maybe we'll get to run sometime soon.
Are you kidding? Of course we have raced. I beat him everytime off the line. He is a great driver so I know it was the car. He is already trying to figure out an aftermarket performance company to go with. He has an older M5 that is fully modded out. We have been to Malibu Canyons in both cars and that's pretty cool. I have a weak stomach for turns so I don't go that often with him. Those guys get pretty crazy. I wonder if he is friends with the guy that you know? He also does that run with his friends. This world just gets smaller and smaller. Come to the meet I would love to meet you.
Old 01-03-2006 | 09:24 PM
Out Of Control!

I guess the restraining order didn't mean anything? Eww kinda creepy... stalkerish.
Now kids be nice.... :p lol j/k
Old 01-04-2006 | 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Are you kidding? Of course we have raced. I beat him everytime off the line. He is a great driver so I know it was the car. He is already trying to figure out an aftermarket performance company to go with. He has an older M5 that is fully modded out. We have been to Malibu Canyons in both cars and that's pretty cool. I have a weak stomach for turns so I don't go that often with him. Those guys get pretty crazy. I wonder if he is friends with the guy that you know? He also does that run with his friends. This world just gets smaller and smaller. Come to the meet I would love to meet you.
I'll be there. I just hope I see the bulletin. I missed the Toys for Tots meet Ive got a buddy who, like me, is obsessed with anything that has to do with these type of cars. When he hears about this he'll flip for sure. Mind if he comes too?
Old 01-04-2006 | 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I will PM you so we can continue this offline.