Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 and sl65 burnout (videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 07:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55
LOL! keep the videos comin AMG 55!!!! im gonna do a fat burn out once i find a good spot! and it will be taped
Old 01-08-2006, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 SLK55
Nice Vids Vadim!!! I love all of these responses that "Oh my goodness, how could you do that to your mom's car", blah blah blah. This comes from the type of AMG driver that never floors is, never turns the TC off, and never gets it sideways. These responses indicate most of these people should be driving non-amg mercs...or better yet honda's or toyota's.

Come on all, you gotta admit, even if you wouldn't do it in your car, or you would be upset at your kid, they are some cool vids! Especially the E burnout where you can see the smoke rising way up into the sky!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 05:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by Falco
Nice Vids Vadim!!! I love all of these responses that "Oh my goodness, how could you do that to your mom's car", blah blah blah. This comes from the type of AMG driver that never floors is, never turns the TC off, and never gets it sideways. These responses indicate most of these people should be driving non-amg mercs...or better yet honda's or toyota's.

Come on all, you gotta admit, even if you wouldn't do it in your car, or you would be upset at your kid, they are some cool vids! Especially the E burnout where you can see the smoke rising way up into the sky!!!

thank you eric.
we gotta do a cyn. run soon
Old 01-09-2006, 07:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by AMG_55
stop whinning u sissies

hmmm, would rather keep on "whinning" than the alternative (like, being a "loser"!!!)...

love the videos, though. i'd be too frightened to do that with my wagon, considering it's a car i bought (not leased ) with the plan to keep it for about 10+ years. if i wanted to go hog wild like that, i'd probably buy a used camaro!

it reminds me of a time about 15 years ago, when i had a pretty tricked out '68 dodge charger with a built engine and tranny... me and a friend of mine were both engineers, and were hanging out in the parking lot of a studio near santa monica and vine blvds, around 11.30pm, so we did some great tire-frying like that for a few seconds on a loose-ish part of the tarmac. the smoke filled the entire parking lot (which was surrounded on 3 sides by 2-3 story buildings) and began pouring out onto santa monica blvd, and upwards to the sky. being that we were in the heart of hollywood, the police helicopters were circling within about 45 seconds. priceless!

thanks for the mammaries.

v
Old 01-09-2006, 07:35 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by AMG_55
u pay higher insurance cause ichoose to burn my own, easily replaceable, relativily cheap, wear and tear type part
everyone should burn their own, smoke their own, whatever. 'ere!

(yeah, i know, really obscure and pointless post, but i couldn't resist)
Old 01-09-2006, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
More videos please?
Old 01-09-2006, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by MB AMG
More videos please?

as soon as i get more, i will post