Sponsored by:

( MIGHT SeLL E55 2005 )

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
( MIGHT SeLL E55 2005 )

Hey, Ok I own a 2005 silver E55, 4000 miles on the car no options. I bought it couple months ago. I love the car, I considered getting the CLS55 AMG before the E55 but I realise I needed the 3 seater at the back my parents come often to visit and I have a steady girlfriend getting married I think not sure yet kinda rocky at the moment so family car ya, therefore I picked the E55 over the CLS55.

Now my friend introduce me to his friend, and he has the CLS55, with the carlsson front lip brabus steering wheel, I drove I punched the gas guess what I LOVE THE SOUND OF IT!!!!!. It handles better than my E55, it looks so much more sexier!!!! I REGRET getting the E55. Not that the E55 is a bad car. It's fantastic car I blew a new m5 at wilshire couple days ago. I guess the m5 isn't that impressive in a drag. I didnt even know it was an m5 until I saw the butt of it.

Then now I heard the 63's engine are going into the E and the CLS, so my question is should I wait for that or get the CLS55 just right now? I am on a budget though. I hate mercedes benz just coz they keep updating so often pisses me off. One day you got 55 the next thing 65 came out then now 63. Then they up power the 600s bleh dammit.

LOL Forget about family car. I'll probably gonna be *****ed at day in day out if I swap it to the cls but hey it's worth it. I'll post some pictures of my E55 tomorrow I haven't had time. WORK is stressful, I wish I was back in school.