W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dodger Good Luck Charm Bracelet...What is the value of something like this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 12:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Dodger Good Luck Charm Bracelet...What is the value of something like this?

subject: Dodger Good Luck Charm Bracelet...What is the value of something like this?

A friend of mine owns a good luck charm. What do you think this is worth?
I have been searching for values but I cannot find anything near this nice.
This bracelet has Diamonds, Rubys, 65 World Series Ring from Walter Omaley former owner of Dodgers and Dodger Stadium, Sandy Kofax Charm, Doc Anderson, Maury Wills, Claude Osteen, Don Drysdale, and many others. 11 Charms in total.
Here is the story as it was told to me by my friend. I may be off in a few numbers, but you will get the overall idea.
The mother of my friend, Hazel Upton, a multi-millionaire that owned Crescent City's Forest Products Mill, married Doc Anderson the Dodgers trainer that Iced Sand! y Kofaxs elbow through the World Series wins. Her wealth, political strength, and character propelled her to the top of the Dodger organization. She became the good luck charm for the Dodgers, making routine phone calls to in the locker room before games, throughout the most winninest period in history of the Dodger organizations where they won 2 World Series and 3 Pennants. Each of 11 Dodgers began to give her "Charms" that were meaningful/unique to each player. The Dodgers really believed that having Hazel as their charm helped them win games.
I can provide a detailed description of each charm. The bracelet is 6oz. of gold.

http://216.154.231.149/maury/bracelet/article.tif
This is a 2 page tiff, open in microsoft image viewer and zoom in to read!