Sponsored by:

BFG DR's came in today with pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
dealer has had my car since monday, check engine light.... they replaced the charcoal canister, and are now tracking down a "small" vacuum leak....

I insisted that I MUST have the car back by noon tomorrow.... I have a feeling they won't have it ready...

would a small vacuum leak effect my performance at the track? I want to tell them to just give me the car back and I'll bring it back monday for them to figure out what's going on.......

If they won't give me the car back, I'll be there in the Viper.... in a BAD MOOD since I rented the track just so I could get some good runs in with the E55...
Old 02-08-2006, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 CTS V Coupe 6MT
Talking Bfg's

Are those skinny little 275's for the front? Real cars have 345's

JK, Like the other guys say, start at 14-15 psi, heat the snot out of them. Tire speed (MPH) not how long you burn out is what heats them up. As you spin them up, light on the brakes, (TC off) drive out of the burn out, towards the staging lights. Don't just sit there in one spot smoking them, and stop in that spot. Always drive out of your burn out. Get someone to line you up in the "sprayed" groove of your lane. Let us know how you do. Have a blast
Regards,
George