La eme

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F248 F1
Talking La eme

All i have to say is DANG! I was driving my friends M, and I was drifting/power sliding 100-200 feet skid marks, this car is INSANELY well balanced! I can’t believe how beautiful this car handles! 2nd and 3rd gear are insane around the bends on this car. I would take the turns at 7,500 rpm on 2nd gear, and take turns very smooth, when I would do a power slide the car would correct itself alone—very well balance! Theirs only one thing I didn’t like about the car, and that’s the breaks. I always use my left foot to break and my right foot on the gas, both when driving normal/racing. Maybe I didn’t get use to the break pedal but, it felt to hard after a few times that I threw the car around. Also I think the ABS were to sensitive, maybe I didn’t give myself time to get use to it. I figured I shared because I’m interested in getting a used new car sometime within the next year…a used m5 or an E55 amg, and I was wondering if the AMG’s have this break ‘sensitivity’ problems.

Anyways, my friends doesn’t really push his car at all, he’s afraid! But after he saw me toss it around he left upbeat haha.