W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any interest in Star Diagnostics lowering in Phoenix AZ ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 12:40 AM

Received 112 Likes on 80 Posts
2020 S63 Coupe, 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha, 2018 McLaren 720S, 2022 Porsche 911 TurboS, 2022 Tesla Model X
Any interest in Star Diagnostics lowering in Phoenix AZ ?

I am interested in inviting Steve (MBenzNL) to the Phoenix metro area to lower my CLS55 during his next trip to the west USA. Any E55 owners from Arizona potentially interested in a Star Diagnostics drop ? If so please let me know!
Old 05-11-2006, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by ekovalsky
I am interested in inviting Steve (MBenzNL) to the Phoenix metro area to lower my CLS55 during his next trip to the west USA. Any E55 owners from Arizona potentially interested in a Star Diagnostics drop ? If so please let me know!
If you can just go to your dealership and have them do it. It takes but 30 minute if they know how its done. I have had my car adjusted severaly times now getting it to a level I like and if I had my own StarDiagnositc Machine I could do it really easily.

Just be-friend your shop foreman and always be nice to the service writter and they likely will do it for a small charge.

Just realize that you need to drive the car and re-set it before you can see the actual ride height on the car.

PM me if you need some help.