Carpet Piece w/Sport Foot Rest Pedal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Carpet Piece w/Sport Foot Rest Pedal

I have been searching hi & low for the part # for the piece of carpet that goes in the driver's footwell that has the aluminum sport dead pedal attached to it.

My dealer thinks he has it but isnt sure if it is the right one and I cant return it if it turns out to be wrong (special order).

Does anyone have this part # that you can post for me please?

This piece is part of the "AMG Sport Package" that is available on all the new 2006 E350 and E500. It comes with the 3 aluminum pedals + the dead pedal.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-08-2006, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Originally Posted by vrus
I have been searching hi & low for the part # for the piece of carpet that goes in the driver's footwell that has the aluminum sport dead pedal attached to it.

My dealer thinks he has it but isnt sure if it is the right one and I cant return it if it turns out to be wrong (special order).

Does anyone have this part # that you can post for me please?

This piece is part of the "AMG Sport Package" that is available on all the new 2006 E350 and E500. It comes with the 3 aluminum pedals + the dead pedal.

Thanks in advance!
I recently ordered a dead pedal for my SL55 from Ultimate Pedals and it turned out very nice. I attached it to the carpet using the double faced tape that is used to hold on auto trim. While it is not identical, it is a pretty good match. They will make any size that you want, different finishes and do have the rubber buttons in either flat or domed. Look at their web sit www.ultimatepedals.com. It cost me roughly $80.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
The newer 55's have it from the factory. I can't believe the dealer can't find the P.N. for the dead pedal in an '06 and just order that?