Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NE1 have the black plastic rear bumper diffuser sitting around? I need it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E500 Wagon
Question NE1 have the black plastic rear bumper diffuser sitting around? I need it

Do you have the black diffuser sitting around (not smashed like some of you have done)...if you do I need it.

So maybe diffuser is not the right term...its the black piece on the lower portion of the rear bumper between the exhaust

So I know the jury is split on this piece and quite a few of you have removed it so I’m hoping one of you will sell me yours / I need the lower black diffuser so I can use it as a template to cut my AMG sport bumper to accommodate the quad mufflers…at that point I may or may not use it on the car (still trying to decided)

I know there are some marks on the inside of the bumper that can be used as a template however the body shop I’m using wants the black plastic just to make sure (and I agree with their request).

Went to the dealer and tried to buy the damn thing but according to the local dealer (Fletcher Jones) the piece only comes with the complete bumper WTF? I’m assuming the piece can be removed without damaging it (correct me if I’m wrong).

PM me…if you can help

TIA

Chris

Last edited by chenry; 06-30-2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E500 Wagon
OK nevermind...Fletcher parts once again is a bunch of idiots (telling me I needed the whole bumper)...Caliber came through with the part number (and part)