W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else have problems using the setup menu?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 06:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E55
Anyone else have problems using the setup menu?

I have tried to turn the easy-entry feature on in my car. I bring up the menu under convenience and it shows me easy-entry feature and it is set to off. I can't turn it on at all using the up and down arrows or the + and - buttons. There are 2 options below it: Steering col. and Steer. col. +seat. Everytime I try and press the correct buttons all I get is key-dependent off or on and mirror adjustment parking aid. I am getting so friggen frustrated that I can't even use the simple menu correctly. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
I'll check mine, but I thought it was selected by the +/- buttons. I'll post if different. By the way, not that it matters for you, but it won't move the seat, if you already push your seat way back. It should still raise the wheel, though.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E55
Jangy,

Thanks for the reply. I was hitting every button in sight yesterday and I got the steering wheel to move when I get out. My seat is pretty far back already, so like you said, it probably wont move. The wierd thing is that the easy-entry feature is working but it still says off.