Sponsored by:

Reflash relearning?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL 65 AMG and E63s AMG
Reflash relearning?

Since my reflash I have felt that my car ain't what it was...until today. I noticed that is has regained it's beastiness and is spinning tires with a lot more ease now. Awhile back I stated that in my daily travels I couldn't hit the speeds at certain points along the way that it used to could.

Today coming home I tied my record and under perfect circumstances would have smoked it. This was despite being 100F outside. I hit 131mph in a long straight before having to brake for a 90 degree curve. I put the brakes on 50feet before I did previously (traffic) so I know that the performnance is close to the preflash level.

It seems that the beast has learned how to do it again.

BTW a close friend, another motorhead, is getting an E63 soon and he has agreed to dragging with videos. More later.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:56 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 186 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by Vetluver
Since my reflash I have felt that my car ain't what it was...until today. I noticed that is has regained it's beastiness and is spinning tires with a lot more ease now. Awhile back I stated that in my daily travels I couldn't hit the speeds at certain points along the way that it used to could.

Today coming home I tied my record and under perfect circumstances would have smoked it. This was despite being 100F outside. I hit 131mph in a long straight before having to brake for a 90 degree curve. I put the brakes on 50feet before I did previously (traffic) so I know that the performnance is close to the preflash level.

It seems that the beast has learned how to do it again.

Glad to hear the good news, this was also reported by someone else recently (coalman).