Sponsored by:

Rant

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 e55
Angry Rant

so i'm parked on a street space for lunch thinking what a prime space i got. i come out of the restaurant and some nitwit has scraped my left rear bumper obviously from pulling out of the space behind me. of course no note. doesn't this world have any considerate people anymore?! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:wa ll:
Old 08-12-2006, 06:50 PM

2006 E55 AMG
The answer to your question is a resounding, NO! Sorry about your baby. I feel your pain.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
that is just plain wrong and I know how you feel. Get it fixed ASAP. Bumpers are an easy fix.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:17 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 260 Likes on 186 Posts
Originally Posted by franklee168
so i'm parked on a street space for lunch thinking what a prime space i got. i come out of the restaurant and some nitwit has scraped my left rear bumper obviously from pulling out of the space behind me. of course no note. doesn't this world have any considerate people anymore?! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:wa ll:
Just be thankful it was not worse, like a high speed accident where you a loved one and or your beloved 55 were really mangled! Oh and to answer your question, very few people seem to truly care about anything but themselves these days...
Old 08-13-2006, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Thats just crappy.The world seems to have more and more of the "Oh well" kind of attitudes anymore.People like this need to be hit on top of the head with golf club while wearing a baseball hat,you know the hats with those metal buttons on the top that hurt like hell when ya get smacked on the lid.Why can't people take responsibility for their actions,like the idiot that hit the rear of my wifes brand new Audi S4 last year.Scraped the bumper and swore up and down that he would take care of it......then all the sudden.Me no thinka i's can pays for yours bumper any mores,me broke.He has one of these coming and he doesnt even know it.