Delay in Throtle...??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is Sick as Fu*k
Delay in Throtle...??

Wsup Everyone....In the past 2 weeks ive noticed that when i slam on the gas, the car will pause for a split second then react...is it the way im doing it/? is there a special way to flor your car not to get the pause??? i think it looses traction so it pauses to fix itself then it takes off???? I hope my cars power isnt dying as i only have 2900 miles....ANY1 KNOW ANYTHINGGG?
Old 08-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by PerisanGodFatha
Wsup Everyone....In the past 2 weeks ive noticed that when i slam on the gas, the car will pause for a split second then react...is it the way im doing it/? is there a special way to flor your car not to get the pause??? i think it looses traction so it pauses to fix itself then it takes off???? I hope my cars power isnt dying as i only have 2900 miles....ANY1 KNOW ANYTHINGGG?
from a stand still or rolling? If it is ESP, the triangle will flash. If that is what it is, then welcome to superchargers. Get new tires and all will be well. If it isn't that, you may feel the hesitation between shifts? Either way, it should jump as soon as you pounce it. Even if the throttle were getting stuck, you'd get an error message.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is Sick as Fu*k
from start, and somtimes rolling.,...no idea...i dont remember esp going off, but it feels like thats what stalls it