Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6.1L Hemi SRT8 Jeep

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by Loren
Have you driven one? I can't imagine an X5 even witnessing the taillights of an SRT8 in the curves... I've never seen ANY X5 skidpad performance specs close to the SRT8:

Did you mean M5? hahaha. You are a perfect example of someone who does not own one of these... you've proved his point. The SRT8 will stomp most SEDANS in the corners. Those people who have commented on the harsh ride are dead on... because it gives up nothing. Its very stiff. Body roll is greater in my E55. I'd take its brakes over the E55's any day of the week as well.

Is your name Tatoo? Are you seeing planes? Because you're definitely on Fantasy Island!

Loren

If you read my post I actually praised the SRT8 as it is a lot of bang for the buck. I just figured that as it is a GC chassis is will not handle as well as something based on an E39 5-series chassis.

It's reasonably well known Motorsport help put together the iS editions but won't take credit as they don't want to be associated with SUVs, but it's fair to say they're better than even the imprssive X5 sports. I accept what you're saying about skidpan and stiff suspension but that doen't necessarily tranmit over to giving an enjoyable drive with great steering feel etc. That is NOT to say the GC in your opinion does not provide this.

I could easily lie and say i'd driven the SRT8 and hated it but that would be pointless. My view of the car is fairly neutral and i'm pleased you like it so much.

BTW, Rick Agrawal, what you driving now?
Old 08-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Still looking. I was about to spring on the E39 M5 but decided that buying a car that was already almost out of factory warranty wasn't smart with college on my *** as well. So to answer your question straight, I'm not driving anything and I'm in the market.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Still looking. I was about to spring on the E39 M5 but decided that buying a car that was already almost out of factory warranty wasn't smart with college on my *** as well. So to answer your question straight, I'm not driving anything and I'm in the market.
Never a good idea with the dodgy BM electrics. You could probably extend the warranty though i'm sure you've looked into that.

Sounds like you like European and fairly new so an E46 M3 or B6 S4 are nice options with a nice 'box. If seats aren't a priority then go for a used Noble. Don't knbow how much they'd be in the U.S. but my friend back home works for them and gave me a go- it was the quickest and most sorted thing i've ever been in. Anyways, good luck with your search and let us know where it takes you.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
05 E55
Originally Posted by RawAMGpower
Really so with a dyno of 476hp and 459 torque I stand no chance. What if I add a 100 shot of NOS to the equation? Still no chance? I think your mouth is writing checks that SUV can't cash.
I think your use of cliche is right there with that of a 6th grader....

Listen genius, we're not talking what ifs. WHAT IF I put a 1000 hp motor in it? WHAT IF the sky was brown and not blue? Please... you can say what if to every car in the world.

But we're talking about a stock car off the showroom floor. It will dust any X5 (sans childish what ifs) on the planet. And you know what, it could do it thousands of times in a row and still be under its factory warranty, unlike your silly X5 NOS kit.

WHAT IF the Jeep had a nice wet shot? What if you weren't such a snobby BMW owner? God, I'm so glad I moved away from the BMW forums... Granted, my 850's V12 on NOS blew up after a year of use... but damn, I was never this lame discussion wise... we're comparing cars, genius, not the use of crack you could stick in any car. WHAT IF I put NOS in a Pinto?

Loren

Last edited by FlyByNight; 08-28-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:17 PM

05 E55
Originally Posted by transferred
If you read my post I actually praised the SRT8 as it is a lot of bang for the buck. I just figured that as it is a GC chassis is will not handle as well as something based on an E39 5-series chassis.

It's reasonably well known Motorsport help put together the iS editions but won't take credit as they don't want to be associated with SUVs, but it's fair to say they're better than even the imprssive X5 sports. I accept what you're saying about skidpan and stiff suspension but that doen't necessarily tranmit over to giving an enjoyable drive with great steering feel etc. That is NOT to say the GC in your opinion does not provide this.

I could easily lie and say i'd driven the SRT8 and hated it but that would be pointless. My view of the car is fairly neutral and i'm pleased you like it so much.

BTW, Rick Agrawal, what you driving now?

Yes, if its subjective and an overall ride comfort through curves or in a straight line, I'd take an X5 over it. The Jeep will never win any awards for most comfortable vehicle, that's for sure. If you had dentures, you'd be in bad shape.

But it does run on rails, that's for sure... and that's where, comfortable or not, you'd be hard pressed to find another SUV that keeps up with it. As C&D said, it mops up everything else in its class...

Loren
Old 08-28-2006, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 198 Likes on 156 Posts
2016 GLE63s / 2016 E63s / 2002 E55
Originally Posted by jangy
Sorry, I am definitely not a fan of the Jeep SRT-8. It barely has more power than my 5.7L Hemi and yet can not go offroad. I like my vehicles to excel at something. Where exactly is the SRT-8's advantage? On the road, any sedan with comparable power (i.e. all the SRT-8s) will use it. Don't forget it still has a solid rear axle, etc.
"barely has more power"? Are you kidding me? Have you driven an SRT8 Jeep? You won't even remember what your 5.7 engine felt like after driving it... its night and day.
I agree, jangy does not know what he is talking about. He is just making some really wrong assumptions. He should do a little research first. The Jeep GC SRT8 is rated quicker than all the other SRT8's with same engine. Actually the GC is rated 5 hp less than the other SRT8's. It beats the 300C SRT8, Magnum SRT8 and Charger SRT8 to 60 and has better quarter mile (I believe). The AWD and the better wider tires makes it quicker.

www.drivesrt.com
Old 08-28-2006, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 198 Likes on 156 Posts
2016 GLE63s / 2016 E63s / 2002 E55
Originally Posted by MBH
My E55 average is about 16mpg and my 5.7 liter Hemi Cherokee is only 14mpg average
I get 12/13 from my Magnum R/T 5.7 Hemi and 16/17 from my W210 E55.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:14 PM

2006 BMW X5 4.8is and 2005 C55 AMG
I think your use of cliche is right there with that of a 6th grader....

Listen genius, we're not talking what ifs. WHAT IF I put a 1000 hp motor in it? WHAT IF the sky was brown and not blue? Please... you can say what if to every car in the world.

But we're talking about a stock car off the showroom floor. It will dust any X5 (sans childish what ifs) on the planet. And you know what, it could do it thousands of times in a row and still be under its factory warranty, unlike your silly X5 NOS kit.

WHAT IF the Jeep had a nice wet shot? What if you weren't such a snobby BMW owner? God, I'm so glad I moved away from the BMW forums... Granted, my 850's V12 on NOS blew up after a year of use... but damn, I was never this lame discussion wise... we're comparing cars, genius, not the use of crack you could stick in any car. WHAT IF I put NOS in Pinto!

Loren
Okay, look who's acting like a 6th grader now. Well, I can see you get agitated pretty easy. My X5 actually doesn't have NOS on it, but its been something I've been considering. Its also covered under a complete factory warranty, because my dealership did all the modifications to it.

Look I know if it were stock it wouldn't stand a chance against the Jeep, but its not there for I think your Jeep would not smoke me in anyway. My car actually lays down more power then your Jeep. But whatever go on and continue to make your foolish statements like "it won't matter how you've modded it". It looks like you have a major complex issue when it comes to your cars. Sorry to inform you, but there are people out there with faster cars then you even faster then your K2.

Last edited by RawAMGpower; 08-28-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:25 PM
MBH

2005 E55 Delivered 01/07/05
Originally Posted by E55 KEV
I get 12/13 from my Magnum R/T 5.7 Hemi and 16/17 from my W210 E55.
Our numbers are close, I get around 13/14 in the Jeep. If I really go soft on the gas I can get 15, but that never happens
Old 08-28-2006, 07:35 PM

05 E55
Okay, look who's acting like a 6th grader now. Well, I can see you get agitated pretty easy. My X5 actually doesn't have NOS on it, but its been something I've been considering. Its also covered under a complete factory warranty, because my dealership did all the modifications to it.

Look I know if it were stock it wouldn't stand a chance against the Jeep, but its not there for I think your Jeep would not smoke me in anyway. My car actually lays down more power then your Jeep. But whatever go on and continue to make your foolish statements like "it won't matter how you've modded it". It looks like you have a major complex issue when it comes to your cars. Sorry to inform you, but there are people out there with faster cars then you even faster then your K2.
Haha... the difference between you and I is I laugh the whole time I'm writing. I'm funny, and I make jokes. I type really fast... Lighten up and don't be so serious.

When I said "it won't matter how you've modded it", I assumed you were sane... that's my mistake... I didn't actually think someone would even bother with a NOS kit in a seen-one-every-few-blocks land yacht like an X5. NOS in an X5... wow, hysterical. I mean, every one said I was a moron to throw it into a dying 91 850, but you take that cake. They called my 850 a land yacht... little did they know someone would be waving a little stick at me whining "oh yeah! I could put NOS in my X5 and beat your Jeep you big meany... I could put nuclear energy in it too". BAHAHA

CRACKING ME UP. Listen, the X5 is a nice car... I have no complex about cars, nor am I easily agitated, nor do I think I have the Jay Leno collection... I have squat compared to my average client's garage. I love cars... all of them... even your X5.

I'm a comedian, and you're a comedian's dream. I'll tell you what Mr. RawAMGPower (as opposed to unraw AMG power?). You tell me where you want to have a little quicky race with your heavily modded X5 and we will gladly find out if it is, in fact, as fast as you say it is. I will bring my WIFE'S Jeep SRT8 and take it for a whirl. You can have your day of victory and put a flag in your front yard next to your C55 and proclaim yourself king of all cars.

Really, you're in LA, I'm in LA, you're confrontational and delusional... I'm funny and love making videos of little races... so let's do this thing! If you want, I'll arm wrestle you too afterwards.

No way you're land yacht takes an SRT8, no matter what your mods. The insane NOS shot, maybe... a blower... maybe. But intakes, exhaust and little things are you just stroking the thing off...

I have a decent amount of experience with NOS, and have wrote much about it.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...&highlight=nos

You're nuts to put it in your X5. Then again, that's not surprising given your lack of humor in this thread!

Any day, any time... bring it on Mr. RAW Talk!

oh, and back to the 6th grade stuff... do you really think I need you to point out "Sorry to inform you, but there are people out there with faster cars then you even faster then your K2". Do you really think you're that on top of your little world that you're actually telling me something I didn't know? I mean, that's right up there with "checks your SUV can't cash". Do you spend time thinking these things up, or do you have someone help you with them?

You mean there ARE cars faster than my little K2! Oh my GOD! I'm stunned... I had no idea! I thought SL65 meant "slow 65". Thank you oh so much for informing me of this massive oversight!

Dude, you're the king of 6th grade comments... and intelligence. Talk is cheap... and in my case funny. If you want me to spank your little X5 in turns and a straight line, just tell me when and where. You won't, I bet. Meanwhile, people like me will make videos of cars ... we demonstrate the differences... we rent entire drag strips to this end.

What do you do except ********** to what ifs and big talk? Not much I'm guessing.

I'm at Victory and Valley Circle, if you ever want to visit Woodland Hills.... I'd love to make a video of this! There's an abundance of turns in every direction! Let's see your X5 roar! I'm all for it if you beat my wife's poor little Jeep! Sadly, though, you know you won't... and you won't show up... and you'll just melt away from this thread. Boy, lots of little kids on these boards.

Loren

Last edited by FlyByNight; 08-28-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Haha Loren,

Another chapter out of, "How To Win Friends And Influence People?"

A quick look at the hard data from a Drag-times comparison (the best times posted for each car):

Compare 1/4 mile Drag Racing time-slips:
BMW X5
Jeep Cherokee SRT8

13.210* 104.110 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 2006 NA
14.510* 96.210 BMW X5 4.8is 2005 NA

The results look pretty clear.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:39 PM

05 E55
Originally Posted by Rock
Haha Loren,

A quick look at the hard data from a Drag-times comparison (the best times posted for each car):

BMW X5
Jeep Cherokee SRT8

hehe... yup, it'll be in bookstores in October....

but really, all we're doing is talking about the pros and cons of a Jeep SRT8... then you get some X5 nonsense like this comment to R. Range:

"Anyway, you come off as pretty arrogant in a few of your postings. Boy if you lived out by me I'd love to race you in my 4.8is and no the motor is not stock. Not saying I'll win, but if I did I know you would be singing a different tune."

So, I'm just offering to fulfull his dream to "race you in my 4.8is". I mean, I'm not R. Range... was the race offer limited to just him? I'm right here in 102 degree Woodland Hills... and I'd love to see this. The Jeep is overkill. An x5 is much more lux-comfort, and I'd take it on the long trip any day of the week. But the Jeep would mop the floor with it in just about every performance category... except gas mileage, of course!

But boy, that Jeep is fun as sin...

Loren
Old 08-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
HAHA!!! Loren has turned into ME!!

I love it. I'm down for the race. i'll bring the commander. I may get mopped, but you guys had better hope there are no curbs to hop as a short cut
Old 08-28-2006, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C32
O.K. lets see your X5 take this on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-28-2006, 11:55 PM

05 E55
Originally Posted by Zeppelin
O.K. lets see your X5 take this on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-...QQcmdZViewItem

NO NO NO!!!!

You're not allowed to do what ifs! Only RawAMGPower can do what ifs. The rest of us must refrain from any sort of what ifs. Does everyone understand the rules?

Its funny... I was looking at that auction before I bought mine... they have the small 500hp kit, and that brute 620 something animal. I really can't imagine this thing with that kind of power. When you do a K2 on a 55, you notice the difference and its fast as hell. But imagine starting at "only" 420 and going to 620? Can't imagine with AWD what its like.

Crap, there I go again... I'm not supposed to know that other cars are faster than mine. Damn, sorry RAWbuttAMG, I keep forgetting the rules. Please explain to me how this Jeep could be faster than mine.

I crack myself up!

Jangy taught me everything.

Loren
Old 08-29-2006, 12:09 AM

Haha... the difference between you and I is I laugh the whole time I'm writing. I'm funny, and I make jokes. I type really fast... Lighten up and don't be so serious.

When I said "it won't matter how you've modded it", I assumed you were sane... that's my mistake... I didn't actually think someone would even bother with a NOS kit in a seen-one-every-few-blocks land yacht like an X5. NOS in an X5... wow, hysterical. I mean, every one said I was a moron to throw it into a dying 91 850, but you take that cake. They called my 850 a land yacht... little did they know someone would be waving a little stick at me whining "oh yeah! I could put NOS in my X5 and beat your Jeep you big meany... I could put nuclear energy in it too". BAHAHA

CRACKING ME UP. Listen, the X5 is a nice car... I have no complex about cars, nor am I easily agitated, nor do I think I have the Jay Leno collection... I have squat compared to my average client's garage. I love cars... all of them... even your X5.

I'm a comedian, and you're a comedian's dream. I'll tell you what Mr. RawAMGPower (as opposed to unraw AMG power?). You tell me where you want to have a little quicky race with your heavily modded X5 and we will gladly find out if it is, in fact, as fast as you say it is. I will bring my WIFE'S Jeep SRT8 and take it for a whirl. You can have your day of victory and put a flag in your front yard next to your C55 and proclaim yourself king of all cars.

Really, you're in LA, I'm in LA, you're confrontational and delusional... I'm funny and love making videos of little races... so let's do this thing! If you want, I'll arm wrestle you too afterwards.

No way you're land yacht takes an SRT8, no matter what your mods. The insane NOS shot, maybe... a blower... maybe. But intakes, exhaust and little things are you just stroking the thing off...

I have a decent amount of experience with NOS, and have wrote much about it.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...&highlight=nos

You're nuts to put it in your X5. Then again, that's not surprising given your lack of humor in this thread!

Any day, any time... bring it on Mr. RAW Talk!

oh, and back to the 6th grade stuff... do you really think I need you to point out "Sorry to inform you, but there are people out there with faster cars then you even faster then your K2". Do you really think you're that on top of your little world that you're actually telling me something I didn't know? I mean, that's right up there with "checks your SUV can't cash". Do you spend time thinking these things up, or do you have someone help you with them?

You mean there ARE cars faster than my little K2! Oh my GOD! I'm stunned... I had no idea! I thought SL65 meant "slow 65". Thank you oh so much for informing me of this massive oversight!

Dude, you're the king of 6th grade comments... and intelligence. Talk is cheap... and in my case funny. If you want me to spank your little X5 in turns and a straight line, just tell me when and where. You won't, I bet. Meanwhile, people like me will make videos of cars ... we demonstrate the differences... we rent entire drag strips to this end.

What do you do except ********** to what ifs and big talk? Not much I'm guessing.

I'm at Victory and Valley Circle, if you ever want to visit Woodland Hills.... I'd love to make a video of this! There's an abundance of turns in every direction! Let's see your X5 roar! I'm all for it if you beat my wife's poor little Jeep! Sadly, though, you know you won't... and you won't show up... and you'll just melt away from this thread. Boy, lots of little kids on these boards.

Loren
Yes you seem like a hilarious comedian. I actually threw up you made me laugh so hard. I must come see your act. Where do you perform? Do you have a HBO speical coming up? Keep it up buddy I know I'm your only entertainment for the day and if I wasn't posting here your day would be pretty pathetic.

Did I ever say in any of my posts that I will beat the Jeep with all absolute certainty. Hold on let me check.......Uh that would be a no. So why do you seem to think I said otherwise?

If you want a race lets race. I don't give a f**K! I didn't get this car to beat everything on the road. I got it cause it has power and style. I really don't care if I win or lose I just don't think you'll smoke me in anyway. But if you want to act like a *** and tell me that go right ahead.

I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks, so if you want to do this lets set it up for sometime towards the 2nd to last or last week of September.

From your past posts you appear to be a grown established adult, but you act like a child. Laugh all this up though. Insult my intelligence and everything else about me. It must make you feel like a big man to belittle someone you've never met and know nothing about.

Whatever, thought lets race. Afterwards I'll armwrestle you plus lets play some one on one basketball so I can dunk the ball in your face.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rock
Haha Loren,

BMW X5
Jeep Cherokee SRT8

Those numbers are all fine and good, but mines not stock so the numbers will be different.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:12 AM

NO NO NO!!!!

You're not allowed to do what ifs! Only RawAMGPower can do what ifs. The rest of us must refrain from any sort of what ifs. Does everyone understand the rules?

Its funny... I was looking at that auction before I bought mine... they have the small 500hp kit, and that brute 620 something animal. I really can't imagine this thing with that kind of power. When you do a K2 on a 55, you notice the difference and its fast as hell. But imagine starting at "only" 420 and going to 620? Can't imagine with AWD what its like.

Crap, there I go again... I'm not supposed to know that other cars are faster than mine. Damn, sorry RAWbuttAMG, I keep forgetting the rules. Please explain to me how this Jeep could be faster than mine.

I crack myself up!

Jangy taught me everything.

Loren
Just keep laughing a$$hole.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:28 AM

05 E55
Yes you seem like a hilarious comedian. I actually threw up you made me laugh so hard. I must come see your act. Where do you perform? Do you have a HBO speical coming up? Keep it up buddy I know I'm your only entertainment for the day and if I wasn't posting here your day would be pretty pathetic.

Did I ever say in any of my posts that I will beat the Jeep with all absolute certainty. Hold on let me check.......Uh that would be a no. So why do you seem to think I said otherwise?

If you want a race lets race. I don't give a f**K! I didn't get this car to beat everything on the road. I got it cause it has power and style. I really don't care if I win or lose I just don't think you'll smoke me in anyway. But if you want to act like a *** and tell me that go right ahead.

I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks, so if you want to do this lets set it up for sometime towards the 2nd to last or last week of September.

From your past posts you appear to be a grown established adult, but you act like a child. Laugh all this up though. Insult my intelligence and everything else about me. It must make you feel like a big man to belittle someone you've never met and know nothing about.

Whatever, thought lets race. Afterwards I'll armwrestle you plus lets play some one on one basketball so I can dunk the ball in your face.
Look whose panties are all in a bundle now... awww... don't cry!

I don't like belittling people I don't know... but I certainly like confronting people that ask for it... especially large egos full of crap. You started the little name calling wars with R. Range... you threw out the gauntlet about wanting to race R. Range... the idiotic "what if" post was the best, though.

I just keep on seeing openings and taking shots, because they're so easy.

So, sure I'll take you for a ride... and as proof you have no humor bone, the arm wrestling thing was a joke, duhhh. I don't know what basketball has to with any of this, but I think it speaks volumes about your escalating and steroid like behavior.

Race: Let me know when you can work it in to your busy retail schedule, and we'll take a peak at the secret X5 project you've been working on.

Seriously... I think it would be fun. You could always come as a spectator to race day in Fontana on 9/15... the Jeep will probably be there, and you can see sdsilverm3's C55 out there... it will be cool.

Ask for a humor bone for whatever holiday it is you celebrate in December...

Loren

Last edited by FlyByNight; 08-29-2006 at 04:08 AM.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:38 AM

Look who's panties are all in a bundle now... awww... don't cry!

I don't like belittling people I don't know... but I certainly like confronting people that ask for it... especially large egos full of crap. You started the little name calling wars with R. Range... you threw out the gauntlet about wanting to race R. Range... the idiotic "what if" post was the best, though.

I just keep on seeing openings and taking shots, because they're so easy.

So, sure I'll take you for a ride... and as proof you have no humor bone, the arm wrestling thing was a joke, duhhh. I don't know what basketball has to with any of this, but I think it speaks volumes about your escalating and steroid like behavior. Man... dude... sorry about your *****... that really sucks.

Race: Let me know when you can work it in to your busy retail schedule, and we'll take a peak at the secret X5 project you've been working on.

Seriously... I think it would be fun. You could always come as a spectator to race day in Fontana on 9/15... the Jeep will probably be there, and you can see sdsilverm3's C55 out there... it will be cool.

Ask for a humor bone for whatever holiday it is you celebrate in December...

Loren
You know you talk about me not having a humor bone what do you got? Not a f***ing clue in your head . Yeah like I believed you were serious about arm wrestling . Wake up moron. I thought you had some wit to you looks like I over judged. If the basketball thing made no sense to you I'm sorry it was a bad joke at your ego. I'll type a little slower for you from now on. Maybe get your wife to help explain it to you.

As for the dick comment boy I was waiting for you to get to that. I figured that's at the heart of this whole car thing with you. So let me tell you what I'll do for you so we can settle this whole thing. I'll come over to your place let your wife check me out and after she sees what she's been missing maybe I'll give her a nice solid poke. Yeah know fill her up more then she's ever been. It will make the wifey very happy and then we will race. Hell, I'll let you win f**k the race it will be my gift to you and I'll even sign a notarized document that states the Jeep SRT8 is the fastest SUV ever built and nothing can oppose it. Then I'll trade my piece of ***** 4.8is, which I never should of bought, in for one.

So what do you say? It sounds great doesn't it? Give the wife a present you know she needs and kick the ever loving ***** out of a 4.8is and be crowned SUV king.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:13 AM

05 E55
You know you talk about me not having a humor bone what do you got? Not a f***ing clue in your head . Yeah like I believed you were serious about arm wrestling . Wake up moron. I thought you had some wit to you looks like I over judged. If the basketball thing made no sense to you I'm sorry it was a bad joke at your ego. I'll type a little slower for you from now on. Maybe get your wife to help explain it to you.

As for the dick comment boy I was waiting for you to get to that. I figured that's at the heart of this whole car thing with you. So let me tell you what I'll do for you so we can settle this whole thing. I'll come over to your place let your wife check me out and after she sees what she's been missing maybe I'll give her a nice solid poke. Yeah know fill her up more then she's ever been. It will make the wifey very happy and then we will race. Hell, I'll let you win f**k the race it will be my gift to you and I'll even sign a notarized document that states the Jeep SRT8 is the fastest SUV ever built and nothing can oppose it. Then I'll trade my piece of ***** 4.8is, which I never should of bought, in for one.

So what do you say? It sounds great doesn't it? Give the wife a present you know she needs and kick the ever loving ***** out of a 4.8is and be crowned SUV king.
Damn ROID! Slow down! You'll bust a vein! You get so cute when you get all furious and pent up. Listen up Hans... your attempt at humor is not doing it... I didn't laugh once. You know, you're trying to copy some of my style and it isn't working... and now you're coming off young and truly stupid.

As if talking trash about dicks and wives is even remotely original. Truck drivers do it... it doesn't mean you have to. You see... just your one silly comment about NOS and somone else's supposed arrogance made me wonder about you... and I was right. Look at how absolutely moronic you appear now...

See Rock... I can tell the house fly IQ types a mile away... this guy is all engine no brain... RAW POWER... right. You're very very insecure buddy...

I'll take a page out of your moronic book, since I'm obviously got you so wound up I may as well make you explode: "I hate to inform you, but there are people out there with stronger arms, better dicks, and definitely, definitely are better at basketball than you like to think you are. Its kinda sad to see you stumble all over yourself and your words like a high school bully who pumps himself up to feel like a man. WHAT are you compensating for dude?

When are we meeting? Its a long weekend... don't give me this busy for a couple weeks thing. Target will give you some time off. I'd like to put your face on a video for all to see... arm wrestle included...

You know where I am... where are you? And what's your name?

Loren
Old 08-29-2006, 05:30 AM

05 E55
Originally Posted by MBH
I would love to see a drag race between an SRT-8 and the brand new ML63. I'm not gonna say what will win, but after a ride in the ML63 this past weekend I would place my bet on the ML63. Holy S*%@ was that a fast.

Hey I know I am blowing smoke here since the ML is almost the price of 2 SRT-8's. For the money you can't beat the Jeep.
I'd say it SHOULD win... I mean, it has more power and torque... significantly more... and that 7 speed only helps it even more. How much is the ML63's official curb weight?

Loren
Old 08-29-2006, 07:25 AM

Damn ROID! Slow down! You'll bust a vein! You get so cute when you get all furious and pent up. Listen up Hans... your attempt at humor is not doing it... I didn't laugh once. You know, you're trying to copy some of my style and it isn't working... and now you're coming off young and truly stupid.

As if talking trash about dicks and wives is even remotely original. Truck drivers do it... it doesn't mean you have to. You see... just your one silly comment about NOS and somone else's supposed arrogance made me wonder about you... and I was right. Look at how absolutely moronic you appear now...

See Rock... I can tell the house fly IQ types a mile away... this guy is all engine no brain... RAW POWER... right. You're very very insecure buddy...

I'll take a page out of your moronic book, since I'm obviously got you so wound up I may as well make you explode: "I hate to inform you, but there are people out there with stronger arms, better dicks, and definitely, definitely are better at basketball than you like to think you are. Its kinda sad to see you stumble all over yourself and your words like a high school bully who pumps himself up to feel like a man. WHAT are you compensating for dude?

When are we meeting? Its a long weekend... don't give me this busy for a couple weeks thing. Target will give you some time off. I'd like to put your face on a video for all to see... arm wrestle included...

You know where I am... where are you? And what's your name?

Loren
You just don't quit. I must pop more roids now and swash you like a bug. Oh your making Hulk angry. Don't make Hulk angry. You won't like Hulk when he's angry.

As for me being dumb as a house fly you are right. I'm not going to lie, but I'd rather be empty in the head then empty in the pants.

Yes you are correct there are people with stronger arms, better dicks, and definitely, definitely are better at basketball than me, but I will tell you this you are not one of those people and I'm actually pretty good at basketball.

Its actually the Hustler on Sunset not Target and they just won't give me anytime off. Maybe next time you visit you can put in a good word with my Manager. Tell them how I helped you pick out the perfect *****.

Just so you know the X5 can't run for a few weeks someone smacked into the front bumper and fender the other week and its in the body and that's no lie. Should have it back in 12 to 15 business days. I can show you a copy of the insurance and body shop paper work if you don't believe me.

Anyway, when we make this video do you want me to bend your wife over or just have her spread her legs wide on a counter top. I really think that's something everyone will get a kick out of.

Your move Mr. Hawkings!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:40 AM

E55 2004
You just don't quit. I must pop more roids now and swash you like a bug. Oh your making Hulk angry. Don't make Hulk angry. You won't like Hulk when he's angry.

As for me being dumb as a house fly you are right. I'm not going to lie, but I'd rather be empty in the head then empty in the pants.

Yes you are correct there are people with stronger arms, better dicks, and definitely, definitely are better at basketball than me, but I will tell you this you are not one of those people and I'm actually pretty good at basketball.

Its actually the Hustler on Sunset not Target and they just won't give me anytime off. Maybe next time you visit you can put in a good word with my Manager. Tell them how I helped you pick out the perfect *****.

Just so you know the X5 can't run for a few weeks someone smacked into the front bumper and fender the other week and its in the body and that's no lie. Should have it back in 12 to 15 business days. I can show you a copy of the insurance and body shop paper work if you don't believe me.

Anyway, when we make this video do you want me to bend your wife over or just have her spread her legs wide on a counter top. I really think that's something everyone will get a kick out of.

Your move Mr. Hawkings!

So Mr Hulk is your car in the panel shop, or are you busy till end September. Sounds like excuses to me. Go race and put an end to it.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
You guys are cracking me up, I don't know if yall are all joking around or being serious.

If yall are joking around, man I love this forum.
If yall aren't.. Please take a look at our TOU (https://mbworld.org/forums/terms.php) which was agreed upon when registering on this site. Remember, be nice to others.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6.1L Hemi SRT8 Jeep