Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

kleemann k4 vs MKB vs Brabus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kleemann k4 vs MKB vs Brabus

Which one of these three will give you best preformance and is most reliable? Over here in the UAE all three are available but kleemann is by far the cheapest in price compared to mkb. But in many posts I read than kleemann claims are some how biased(dyno results wise).
Old 10-07-2006, 05:01 PM
ON PROBATION

Really is an impossible question to answer....

If you go by just horsepower or torque numbers claimed - those are just numbers claimed -- and they say nothing about reliability and usability....

They are all good tuning companies who do good, well-engineered work; and they have all been tuning MBZ's for a long time....

You're going to have to choose which local vendor you hope to be able to work well with down-the-line, post-modification, as well as which company offers what you view to be the best modification package.

I don't personally think that you could go wrong with any of the three, but I would lean towards MKB or Kleeman, myself - for what that's worth.

Old 10-07-2006, 07:28 PM

tuned 208 CLS63,tuned CLS55,tuned Ferrari 458,tuned dodge challenger SRT8,Jeep SRT8
hey

HEYYYYYYYY guys we raced them in QAtar . A cls55 k4 kleeman and a cls55 mkb the cls55 kleemannnnnn k4 nailed the mkb it burned it