Thunderhill for $125!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Thunderhill for $125!!

Hi All,

I'll be going to this one if it does occur with enough people.

Thunderhill for $125 on Sun 12/10 with maximum of 45 driver. If you sign up tell them Hugh Lam sent you and that you want two run group only.

Details:

----- Original Message ----
To: dgale@surewest.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 12:15:26 AM
Subject: TMR Member Appreciation Day at Thunderhill!! Sunday, Dec 10th!!

Greetings TMR Drivers,

We have a special treat for those of you who want 'just one more' before winter sets in! We're calling it a 'Member Appreciation Day', running it at Thunderhill Raceway on Sunday, December 10th, and doing it for peanuts! Anyone interested?

Before you answer, check out the Format and the Price!

Format

Either 2 or 3 Run Groups, with a maximum of 45 participants at the event! We'll adjust the event format based on the amount of interest we receive, and from what level drivers. If we just run Intermediate and Advanced, then it will be a 2 run group event. If we run a Novice run group, then it will most likely be a 3 run group format, unless the group wants to combine Intermediate and Advanced and make it a 'Mixed' run group with unique passing rules for each of the two levels. (we've done this many times before) We will use your inputs as participants to finalize the format for the day.

What we would like to do now is get an idea of how many Intermediate and Advanced drivers are interested in attending. If we don't get enough interest from these two levels, then we will then consider taking Novice applications from those with prior track experience. If a Novice group is considered, then we will add some instruction staff to provide basic instruction at the event. All level drivers should respond to this message if they are interested. (including Novice drivers with past experience)

In either scenario, you can expect 3 to 4 hours of track time throughout the day, and we will be allowing some mixing for drivers to get even more seat time!

Price

Worst case cost is $125 for the day! That's about $110 less than our normal price at Thunderhill! And, if we hit the magic 45 driver mark, we'll cover your lunch for the day, or give you a $10 rebate - your choice! So, tell a friend and let's do T-Hill one last time this season!

Interested? If so, then:

1. Check your calendar
2. Check with the boss (at home)
3. Check with the other boss (at the office)
4. Reply to this message with your interest:
a. YES or NO to a 2 run group format(Intermediate and Advanced)
b. YES or NO to a 3 run group format(Intermediate, Novice, and Advanced)
c. What Run Group would you like to drive in? (Intermediate 'B', Novice 'C', or Advanced 'A')

We have until this Friday to make a firm commitment with the track, so reply quickly with your interest. If we don't have 30 or more firm commitments from the group by Friday, we may not take the date.

Thanks, and check those calendars!

Doug Gale
TrackMasters Racing
Old 11-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Banned

F248 F1
i made a thread about a thunderhill event this Saturday, in the motorsports section...do you happen t obe going to it ?
Old 11-08-2006, 09:29 PM

E55
Originally Posted by egxpimp
i made a thread about a thunderhill event this Saturday, in the motorsports section...do you happen t obe going to it ?
Probably not. I just came back from a private track day two weeks ago. Hopefully, we can meet up sometime at the track.

Cheers
--Hugh
Old 11-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Hopefully! VCOA is renting thunderhilll Jan 6th... i think ill be doing that one...i cant do the one you posted.. finals or else i would love to go!