Sponsored by:

Awesome Service Center!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Awesome Service Center!

I just got back from Mercedes Benz of Lindon, UT, the dealership where I purchased my E55. I had them do my 10K service as well as check into the squeaking brakes issues that I've been having since I purchased the car. I just wanted to publically thank the Service Dept. for taking great care of my car. Thanks to Scott Farmer, Service Mgr. and Mike Choate for getting me in and out in one day! They replaced my rotors and also my pads (pads were less than 60 days old from prior replacement.) No questions. They said, "If that doesn't work, we'll replace the calipers." Awesome. I would like to espeically thank Ken Robinson, the Service Tech who worked on my car. Ken stayed extra long in the evening to take care of some issues with my ride. He does awesome work and is the same Tech that installed my Renntech mods. Trust me...they are mod friendly. Just ask Jackpro. We saw his vehicle there up on the lift. Mum's the word on his mods but all I can say is that Ken said his car is absolutely "sick!" Anyway, I know that N. Utah isn't in the most prime location but for me, down in So. Nevada, the trip is more than worth it. Thanks to Curtis Sampson for running a great dealership. I didn't want to make this sound like the Academy Awards but I felt like they deserved some props.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
From the parts guy, Will, right on down the line...these guys are hands down the MOST mod friendly service center in the US.

The motto each one of them has told me separately, "It's your car, you can do whatever you want with it, we just want you to be happy"

Who knew in the middle of Utah, lies the MB promised land.

Only downside, I am going broke but never been happier in my life.

When the foreman of the service center says, "Come onnnnnn Jim, when you doing the heads???" You know you are living the MB dream.