W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 & 997S Having Fun In the Cyn's (VIDEOS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 E63,03 c4s,01 tahoe, 00 RL
Originally Posted by jangy
Are you just upset that your go cart isn't allowed on public streets? Just curious. Keep your head in theory. I never claimed to be "smooth" or fast. Haha!! respect from racer boy, yeah that's what I want!! What a tool.
from someone w/6 post, I don't even think he's old enough to drive, who let the special ed class out.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:29 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by 03c4s
from someone w/6 post, I don't even think he's old enough to drive, who let the special ed class out.
i was about to say the same thing
Old 12-06-2006, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Are you just upset that your go cart isn't allowed on public streets? Just curious. Keep your head in theory. I never claimed to be "smooth" or fast. Haha!! respect from racer boy, yeah that's what I want!! What a tool.
I hate asses who preach theory. Kinda reminds me of n00bs that are fresh out of school talking out of their asses trying to preach to people with 10 years of experience in the field.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:02 PM

"bunch of peasants"
Old 12-06-2006, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Every time a person or group has no come back for a person with a valid point the group or person uses the age old retort of..... "you are not old enough to drive...your mentally retarded... your momma dropped you on you head..." Come on guys try to be 10% original and not be a complete follower with little to no original thought.

I have heard this same post a zillion times since my 8 year old fingers could reach dads computer.

Oh and please enlighten me as to the correlation between # of posts and age? My education must have fallen short.

The sandbox is getting very mean these days!
Old 12-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
Every time a person or group has no come back for a person with a valid point the group or person uses the age old retort of..... "you are not old enough to drive...your mentally retarded... your momma dropped you on you head..." Come on guys try to be 10% original and not be a complete follower with little to no original thought.

I have heard this same post a zillion times since my 8 year old fingers could reach dads computer.

Oh and please enlighten me as to the correlation between # of posts and age? My education must have fallen short.

None of that is aimed at you.

That is, however, the reaction you will get when you come into anyone elses playground talking like the foo has. It may not be original, but it is human nature. If I thought any of suicyde's points were valid, I would have addressed them. But, they aren't. He simply wants to talk, so talk we do. If he wanted to play, we could do that, too.

Thanks for having my back fellas!!
Old 12-06-2006, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32

funny coming from you, if I am not mistaken, your comments or should I say preaching started this. My advice, don't worry about what we do, it's none of your business, nobody in SD cares what you think.

"hypocrite"
Old 12-06-2006, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Jangy, the way this thread is going lets keep our exploits for the SD crew and the chosen few, and let the rest of the idjiot blow it out of their A--es because I believe that's where their intelligence resides.
What a bunch of dr phil lovers, passing judgment as if they were saints.
Agreed. I can't believe this thread. I for one thought both the videos and driving were great. If you don't like the videos then don't watch them in future, it is clear what they contained. It's rush hour tailgaters in pickups that cause crashes not two knowledgeable drivers in high performance cars. And before someone says otherwise, the statistics back that statement up.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:58 PM

‘11 SLS, ‘19 GT63 s Edition One
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
Agreed. I can't believe this thread. I for one thought both the videos and driving were great. If you don't like the videos then don't watch them in future, it is clear what they contained. It's rush hour tailgaters in pickups that cause crashes not two knowledgeable drivers in high performance cars. And before someone says otherwise, the statistics back that statement up.
The video was entertaining, and the drive looks like it was fun. There were sections on it though that made me cringe a bit. Wondering what it would look like, if there were two other guys, doing exactly what Jangy and Vadim were doing going the opposite direction. I don't think we would want to see that video. Going just as fast, crossing the yellow etc. It wouldn't be pretty.

I for one am not preaching, I'm just sharing my feelings and speaking from experiences that I have had on the street as well as on the track.

I'd just hate to see anyone get hurt, and I don't think you can argue with the fact that racing around canyons at triple digit speeds is dangerous and people can, and do get hurt doing it.

Some of the commentary is juvenile, and I wonder how old some of the posters (posers) are. At least I know that Vadim and Jangy are adults, and I think that they get the gist of my comments. If people die on race tracks at those speeds, they can certainly die on canyon roads at those speeds.

For the most part, this thread has run it's course. As I mentioned on another thread, I will organize a track day at Spring Mountain and will gather interest at a later date. Then we can all drive out to Vegas, and have a great weekend, and race around a race track.

Cyrus
Old 12-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Banned

w210 E55
"bunch of peasants"
That is, however, the reaction you will get when you come into anyone elses playground talking like the foo has.
i mean **** why buy AMG if your not gona try to push the limit sometime, and they ****in did it in an safe manner at that. youll never know your drving limit or your cars limit if you never push it.
nor I came close to losing control on that day. Videos cn be deceptive.

Holy Roller? Please. If one of you fools drove like that when I was driving with my family in the car..... I would follow you until you stopped, and commence beating your ***.

I pray to god when I get older, midlife crisis will not take my sanity
Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by amgdriven

Holy Roller? Please. If one of you fools drove like that when I was driving with my family in the car..... I would follow you until you stopped, and commence beating your ***.

I pray to god when I get older, midlife crisis will not take my sanity

Let it commence.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Let it commence.
I'll be in Chicago from December 18th-28th. Until then, you can find me in DFW in the the Lone Star State.

There I go again, internet tough guy looking for someone ........

Do any of you remember Rat55? He belongs to a fight club/group. Good friends that fight for fun. Here on the forum we have a car club, a gun club....but no FIGHT CLUB. All of you sh*t talking grumpy old men ( or young!) can put that energy to 16 oz gloves.....or 8 oz if you don't mind a few more "shiners". What do you say?

PM me if any of you are serious. Really. I think it would be cool. Especially if one of you "**** talking grumpy old men" put me in my place.

Anthony
Old 12-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Closed.
Come on guys, let's try to keep things legal so MBWorld.org doesn't get shut down.