Sponsored by:

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mymbonline
give me an ounce of OG KUSH and a glass on glass bong and ill spend the night in your car with a bat, knife, gun, whatever you want
Old 01-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by AMG_55
give me an ounce of OG KUSH and a glass on glass bong and ill spend the night in your car with a bat, knife, gun, whatever you want

Thats a bit steep for me. How about a metal pipe and an 1/8th of some Mex? Hehe!!
Old 01-08-2007, 07:31 PM

BMW M6
a tazer and a phone book--- taze the bast*rd then proceed to beat him with the phone book, they dont leave marks like bats & pipes, it's the way those 2000 pages gently press together to form a nice solid yet smooth landing on the human body-- that's one of the very few useful things my law degree taught me!
Old 01-08-2007, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by jangy
Thats a bit steep for me. How about a metal pipe and an 1/8th of some Mex? Hehe!!
metal pipes as so........ 1995
at least a glass pipe
1/8th will last me a couple of hours, if that b/c there will be nothing else to do
i didnt know you smoke
we need to have a session
Old 01-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by AMG_55
metal pipes as so........ 1995
at least a glass pipe
1/8th will last me a couple of hours, if that b/c there will be nothing else to do
i didnt know you smoke
we need to have a session

Almost all of my people do. For sure, we'll have a kick back and shoot the **** session on our next visit!!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Hey Juicee, any updates? How is the car? The cars in my parents neighborhood have been getting egged lately. That is some nasty stuff. Must just be some ignorant kids doing it, since you gain nothing from throwing an egg. I'd sure hate to have them get hurt by some owner that happens on them. I was a bit of an idiot at 18 myself so i can relate, but i wish I could just slap some reason into some of these kids.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:06 PM

BMW M6
Almost all of my people do. For sure, we'll have a kick back and shoot the **** session on our next visit!!
lol save some for me when you're on your next road trip to Miami!!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by C32 MIA
lol save some for me when you're on your next road trip to Miami!!

LOL, taking hoochy into Miami would be a first. All I remember is all the snow that flowed out of there. I lived in Atlanta as a kid and we had plenty of road trips down there.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:10 PM

BMW M6
LOL, taking hoochy into Miami would be a first. All I remember is all the snow that flowed out of there. I lived in Atlanta as a kid and we had plenty of road trips down there.
lmao!! ahh just jones'in i quit about a month ago to get back in shape, damn munchies got me everytime!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by C32 MIA
lmao!! ahh just jones'in i quit about a month ago to get back in shape, damn munchies got me everytime!

HAHA!! A month is nothing. That's what happens to you east coasters. You get the crap grade. Out here you can pick whatever side effects you want!!

I quit ages ago. Now, I'm just a casul hitter. Problem is, I've been pretty casual lately! It sucks having so many connections.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:19 PM

BMW M6
HAHA!! A month is nothing. That's what happens to you east coasters. You get the crap grade. Out here you can pick whatever side effects you want!!

I quit ages ago. Now, I'm just a casul hitter. Problem is, I've been pretty casual lately! It sucks having so many connections.
lol i know what u mean, imagine...i'm in the nightclub biz!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

Sooooooo thats where the flinstone meat pops come from. J/K Jang
Old 01-09-2007, 12:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Use a camera or video camera and record them. Get a big handheld Q-beam flashlight spot them and yell at them so maybe they will think your crazy and go off on them if they mess with you. They may leave you alone. If the keep coming back them you might want to do some of the thing in this post to them. Always have a back friend and plan B ready to go.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Dawson AMG
Use a camera or video camera and record them. Get a big handheld Q-beam flashlight spot them and yell at them so maybe they will think your crazy and go off on them if they mess with you. They may leave you alone. If the keep coming back them you might want to do some of the thing in this post to them. Always have a back friend and plan B ready to go.
Be careful when you bluff a stance. I know people that would come up and whoop your butt real good for that. I say be sensible. This thread has been fun for us all to vent and say what the ego wants to do, but keep your family in mind. You really wanna jump in on a fight with potential thugs? They know where you live. You don't know jack about them. Get the car into a safe area. Shame on you for not having a garage in the first place.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Sooooooo thats where the flinstone meat pops come from. J/K Jang

Nah the flinstone snausages are hereditary and compliments of my pop.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Talking qUICK UPDATE

Hey Juicee, any updates? How is the car? The cars in my parents neighborhood have been getting egged lately. That is some nasty stuff. Must just be some ignorant kids doing it, since you gain nothing from throwing an egg. I'd sure hate to have them get hurt by some owner that happens on them. I was a bit of an idiot at 18 myself so i can relate, but i wish I could just slap some reason into some of these kids.
9 CARS Have been hit, the LAPD took the large boulder into custody. Sad this was my rock and it was found across the street in my neighbors passenger seat. In most of the cars nothing was taken. Funny part nobody is parking on my street anymore? The rumor amongst the hood is a famous rapper parks 3 of his cars on my street but lives blocks away. Apparantly my neighbor confronted the person shuffling the cars around and it got a bit heated. The possibility that this is simply an FU to my street is possible. The police have the rock, and some 6 other reports. I am still waiting on the glass for my Audi, I took the door apart and will attempt to install the glass. I am going to install the camera, and a small turret in my atic LOL. Thanks to everyone for all the HELPFUL suggestions, I always wondered what good a Phone Book was..
Old 01-10-2007, 06:09 AM

2005 E55, Renntech Pulley, ECU
Listen, this talk of confronting crazed angry rappers is not wise... Get a good PVR setup with wireless infrared capable cameras. Less than $400 for the whole setup, four or five cameras, PVR with hard drive and motion sensing software included! Seriously, set 'em up all over the place. If you want to force a confrontation, two words of advice, and only if you absolutely MUST confront 'em:

Noise maker and pepper spray. Biiiig pepper spray, Dog the Bounty Hunter style. Or if you want to get really crazy, you can buy 12 guage rounds that fire everything from rubber slugs to high-velocity blasts of pepper spray (!) to huge blasts of flame to insanely loud reports, enough to make you pee your pants if someone snuck up and blasted it off in your vicinity.

Pick a non-lethal round, catch 'em on the PVR security camera, and if you must, scare the hell out of them by racking a pump action 12. Have a half-dozen non-lethal rounds followed by two or three 'good' rounds, just in case.

But yeah, I've read horrible accounts about gangs doing this in teams, so again, confrontation is NOT suggested. I know property damage sucks, but killing even a punk kid is a bad deal, to say the least, over damage to a car... And this says nothing of risk to you and yours. Doccument, catch 'em on camera, confront only if you must...

Skeeter
Old 01-10-2007, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Skeeter
Listen, this talk of confronting crazed angry rappers is not wise... Get a good PVR setup with wireless infrared capable cameras. Less than $400 for the whole setup, four or five cameras, PVR with hard drive and motion sensing software included! Seriously, set 'em up all over the place. If you want to force a confrontation, two words of advice, and only if you absolutely MUST confront 'em:

Noise maker and pepper spray. Biiiig pepper spray, Dog the Bounty Hunter style. Or if you want to get really crazy, you can buy 12 guage rounds that fire everything from rubber slugs to high-velocity blasts of pepper spray (!) to huge blasts of flame to insanely loud reports, enough to make you pee your pants if someone snuck up and blasted it off in your vicinity.

Pick a non-lethal round, catch 'em on the PVR security camera, and if you must, scare the hell out of them by racking a pump action 12. Have a half-dozen non-lethal rounds followed by two or three 'good' rounds, just in case.

But yeah, I've read horrible accounts about gangs doing this in teams, so again, confrontation is NOT suggested. I know property damage sucks, but killing even a punk kid is a bad deal, to say the least, over damage to a car... And this says nothing of risk to you and yours. Doccument, catch 'em on camera, confront only if you must...

Skeeter

Do you know off hand of the system I could buy or is it something I have to piece together? I will start looking , but would love if folks could post the componets needed for a complete camera, motion detection , ir camera hooked to the PC, either wireless, or with some type of data cable? THANKS
Old 01-10-2007, 12:57 PM

BMW M6
go on google and look for a "spy shop" in your area, the have stores all over the country and their pricing is usually on par for what you can get on the net, and u can actually see the equipment and how it works, they are usually pretty knowledgeable, i agree that prob for around $400 u can get something wireless as i have priced it myself in the past

i dont know about california law, but in texas you could legally shoot them! you are allowed to use deadly force to protect personal property!
in florida they have now changed our laws so that you can use deadly force when in fear of ANY bodily harm, rather than fear of death. so even a couple kids with sticks...bang bang bang. im sure Cali laws are softer than here, alot more democrats running things! lol
Old 01-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Banned

AMGs

Hahahaha... You're holding out on the SD CREWS Jangster... What's up w/dat heh?
Old 01-10-2007, 01:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
[QUOTE=juicee55;1928090]Do you know off hand of the system I could buy or is it something I have to piece together? I will start looking , but would love if folks could post the componets needed for a complete camera, motion detection , ir camera hooked to the PC, either wireless, or with some type of data cable? THANKS[/QUOTE

I saw a kit in Costco or BJ's for around 80 bucks.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by juicee55
Do you know off hand of the system I could buy or is it something I have to piece together? I will start looking , but would love if folks could post the componets needed for a complete camera, motion detection , ir camera hooked to the PC, either wireless, or with some type of data cable? THANKS

Costco sells the entire package, you can add on your own video camera as well.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:43 AM

2005 E55, Renntech Pulley, ECU
SCDlink.com is a great place. TONS of options, from components to complete systems.

The Costco system is surprisingly solid. Bought one for work and it is all you'd need. Cheap, 4 wireless color cameras with IR illuminators for night vision (B/W), motion capture, remote viewing via the web, etc... More than adequate.

If you want to have some REAL fun, check out scdlink.com. AWESOME stuff, killer specific apps like tree-trunk cams, super small micro cams, long-range remote control stuff, vehicle mount Mad Max looking stuff... But they also sell ready-to-go systems like the costco system, comparable or cheaper price. Good customer service, you can call 'em and they'll help you choose a good setup.

Go get 'em!

SKEETER