Sponsored by:

question for member who lived in San Diego

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 12:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K3 05 E55 sold, 09 GL550
question for member who lived in San Diego

Hi all , I'm thinking to buy the house in SD ( Meramesa area ) where I lived before , but the pricing of the house was already dropped down in coupe years ,so Should I wait few more months or time to buy now ? beside anyone know how much does it cost for 4bedroom & 3bt room 2car G ? I maybe put down 75k and go 30 years, so how much do i make a payment of the house ?

sorry for my bad English . any input would be appreciate.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by e55 killer
Hi all , I'm thinking to buy the house in SD ( Meramesa area ) where I lived before , but the pricing of the house was already dropped down in coupe years ,so Should I wait few more months or time to buy now ? beside anyone know how much does it cost for 4bedroom & 3bt room 2car G ? I maybe put down 75k and go 30 years, so how much do i make a payment of the house ?

The market only softened up a bit. It has already picked back up. The only thing I see in the upcoming future (next few years) is any adjustments we have to the current economy. At some point, inflation may kick in. I would say buy now. I am about to buy a rental unit, so I have actually been searching.
As far as price, it is up to your style. Mira Mesa has all kinds. An older house with your specs would be in the $700ish ball park? You could go as cheap as $500 and easily up to $900, depending on how nice it is.
I'd plan on a good $3500 per month payment (for everything including property tax). All the numbers is ballpark.

Good luck. Join our MB crew when you get here!!
Old 01-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Banned

AMGs
Originally Posted by e55 killer

There are new developments at Camino Del Sur for around $795K (brand new). Very nice area... I recommend you stay away from Mira Mesa because of the traffics! Camino Del Sur is about 10 minutes North of Mira Mesa and it's right between the two main freeways (15 & 805). Just like Jangy said, the mortgage will be around $3500/month. Good luck!
Old 01-14-2007, 01:03 PM

E430 , E500
Check with ryda211..he lives in san diego...FYI..i believe its miramesa you are refering
Old 01-14-2007, 03:10 PM

08 E63
Now is a good time to buy. Don't believe everything you read in the papers about the market. I have been looking in the Marina District for second property and most of the price adjustments have happened, so things are only going to go up. Other responses are right on about price and payments....
Old 01-14-2007, 03:35 PM

K3 05 E55 sold, 09 GL550
Originally Posted by 2K6E55
There are new developments at Camino Del Sur for around $795K (brand new). Very nice area... I recommend you stay away from Mira Mesa because of the traffics! Camino Del Sur is about 10 minutes North of Mira Mesa and it's right between the two main freeways (15 & 805). Just like Jangy said, the mortgage will be around $3500/month. Good luck!
Thanks guys, I think 795K is too much for me .I'm looking for around 500K with 4br 3bt 2 car G . I just plan to buy the house now and have anyone rent it and I will move back to SD in few more years . Anyway I'll be back to SD in April ,but my wife will be there next months .