NYC Crew

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS 55 AMG
Originally Posted by JodyE55Rocket
We were in the Kohl's parking lot...have you been there?, I am assuming you go since you do know Arvy. Have you ran agaisn't him?. There are just too many cops around there, they will not tolerate running. His car is very nice, I like the white and black theme. Have you gone to Captree? I hear it's the hottest thing on sundays...lol!
i dont go to nathans anymore, i got banned from there.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Bipasha493
how come?...
Old 01-29-2007, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by MB_Steve
Weather permitting, maybe we can get a lot of people out to Captree next weekend.

More importantly, Englishtown opens on 2/24th. I will be there. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people out there for opening day..
This sunday I will try to make it, and for the 2/24 E-town, I am definitely there.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Believe it or not, almost every Thursday night I would race in Yonkers and I never got pulled over. If you go like 5 minutes up on Central Park Ave, once you cross into White Plains there are no cops. Its awesome.

Bipasha, I didn't know your in Yonkers! I've always admired your car. Once the weather gets a bit warmer (beginning of spring) you definitely have to come to the Thurs night meetings. And I didn't know you've met Arvy before. We're pretty good friends. His car is very fast, when we raced he got an instant jump on me, maybe like 3 car lengths while I was running a 75 shot of NOS (although it wasn't running right). I want to have a rematch once I put the 100 shot in and get my straightpipe exhaust installed. He'll probably still spank me lol. But yo, I can't wait to see your car. The CLS55 is my dream. Maybe I can get a run in with you too. Take care
Old 01-29-2007, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Bipasha493
Damn! Well, what you do is go to the parking lot right across Nathans up on that hill where the GameStop is. That parking lot is usually packed with higher class cars (AMG's and M's). I like to go to that parking lot rather than the Nathans one anyway because sometimes Nathans gets too ricey for me. This parking lot has a little less rice. Try it out!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
This sunday I will try to make it, and for the 2/24 E-town, I am definitely there.
jody you and Steve let me know! i'd definitely be down for E-town,captree,and yonkers!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:59 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Yup, so you remembered lol. I think you met the guy with the stage1 E55, his name was Arvy. Big guy, white e55 with black badges. I think he lied to you guys and said his car is stock lol.
Hey! That guy lives in my building. I see his white E55 all the time and have been trying to meet him. Such a sweet car. Would probably blow my car away, but would love to get a few runs in somewhere if we could find a safe spot. If any of you guys talk to him, let him know the guy with the silver M5 has been trying to get a hold of him
Old 01-29-2007, 05:05 PM

Weather permitting, maybe we can get a lot of people out to Captree next weekend.

I'll try and make it out there...weather permitting of course.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
Hey! That guy lives in my building. I see his white E55 all the time and have been trying to meet him. Such a sweet car. Would probably blow my car away, but would love to get a few runs in somewhere if we could find a safe spot. If any of you guys talk to him, let him know the guy with the silver M5 has been trying to get a hold of him
Hey you were with the guy who took my pic right? funny pic by the way, heheh, we should pair up since my car is not as quick as Arvy's. Should be a close one, let me know when you head to captree, that is one nice place.

Carl- when I go I will let you know, same for steve and jidex. Man we got some heavy artillery coming for this weekend. Should be pretty nice weatherwise I hear, but then again you never know...they predict snow and it rains like hell. lol!
Old 01-29-2007, 05:32 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Hey you were with the guy who took my pic right? funny pic by the way, heheh, we should pair up since my car is not as quick as Arvy's. Should be a close one, let me know when you head to captree, that is one nice place.

Carl- when I go I will let you know, same for steve and jidex. Man we got some heavy artillery coming for this weekend. Should be pretty nice weatherwise I hear, but then again you never know...they predict snow and it rains like hell. lol!
Yeah, that was me I didn't realize that was you. Thanks for being a good sport about it. It was all in good fun. I'd like to head out to Captree this Sunday before the Superbowl. Just don't know if anyone is gonna be there before the big game. If you go, let me know.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
Woah, so you got the M5 at Jefferson Place that I always admire lol. You have a beautiful car, I'll tell Arvy that your on these forums.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:13 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Woah, so you got the M5 at Jefferson Place that I always admire lol. You have a beautiful car, I'll tell Arvy that your on these forums.
You live here too??? Who are you??? You friends with Vinnie? Thanks for the compliment. Car's in the body shop. Some jerkoff keyed my car in the garage. Should get it back by the end of the week.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
See the PM lol. I'm over there a lot. I'm suprised you've never seen my car there before, black CLK500 with chrome rims and trim. I usually got the music blasting or I'm doing donuts lol
Old 01-29-2007, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

I will let you know. If it doesnt rain or snow I should be there.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
how come?...
:::sighs::: long long story....i'll explain if we ever meet up
Old 01-29-2007, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG

Bipasha, I didn't know your in Yonkers! I've always admired your car. Once the weather gets a bit warmer (beginning of spring) you definitely have to come to the Thurs night meetings. And I didn't know you've met Arvy before. We're pretty good friends. His car is very fast, when we raced he got an instant jump on me, maybe like 3 car lengths while I was running a 75 shot of NOS (although it wasn't running right). I want to have a rematch once I put the 100 shot in and get my straightpipe exhaust installed. He'll probably still spank me lol. But yo, I can't wait to see your car. The CLS55 is my dream. Maybe I can get a run in with you too. Take care
Somewhere around there thanks alot bro, weather sucks, she hardly comes out. if u guys ever have a meet around the way give me a shout
Old 01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

VIPER
Hey Steve its Stefan, you should get a list together of who wants to go to captree on sunday. If its good enough I'll get some of the D2 show team out there.

Last edited by D2-AUTOSPORT; 01-29-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Where exactly is Captree? Lol, mapquest please?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

VIPER
here is a link to info about the park, I can't find an addy
http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?parkID=151

I found this link
http://www.captreefleet.com/pages/directions.html

Last edited by D2-AUTOSPORT; 01-29-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:22 AM

E 63,E55 (gone) E46 ///M ,B5 stage 3 S4 ,E36 ///M , 03 EVO (800 WHP)
Hey guys whats going on, i just was surfing around for some headers and came across this tread. I am Arvy by the way so whats up to all you guys. Rich whats up buddy i havent seen you around since that night in the gas station where you been? jody and cilderhead it was cool hanging out with you guys and jody would love to do some pulls to see how the car is running.
Hey man i always see your M5 in the building parked or just drving away beautiful car sounds great with the exhaust (eisenmann)? would like to see you around the building and bull**** alittle. i know you spoke to vinny and my good friend mike from the low rise before, who happens to be italians uncle and thats how we know eachother so well. i cant believe someone keyed your car, thats why i dont park there i only park on the roof by my self and take up as many spots as i want, those spots are to tight and i know you take up 2 somtimes and people get mad and thats why the prob did it. i swear to God if anyone touchs my car i will set fire to the door and hang the pets from the roof lol. but they all know that already so im not worried.
Bobby whats going on we will do more runs when you get the 100 shot up and runnning.

Last edited by eurowerx; 01-30-2007 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:05 AM

'03 E55 AMG
Seems like every region has a crew. SF Crew. SD Crew. Maybe it is time to form a NYC crew. How many AMGs on this board are in New York?
I'm in NYC but time commitments are super restrictive at the moment.
Keep me in the loop, especially the Englishtown event, as I would be very interested in participating in that.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by eurowerx
Hey guys whats going on, i just was surfing around for some headers and came across this tread. I am Arvy by the way so whats up to all you guys. Rich whats up buddy i havent seen you around since that night in the gas station where you been? jody and cilderhead it was cool hanging out with you guys and jody would love to do some pulls to see how the car is running.
Hey man i always see your M5 in the building parked or just drving away beautiful car sounds great with the exhaust (eisenmann)? would like to see you around the building and bull**** alittle. i know you spoke to vinny and my good friend mike from the low rise before, who happens to be italians uncle and thats how we know eachother so well. i cant believe someone keyed your car, thats why i dont park there i only park on the roof by my self and take up as many spots as i want, those spots are to tight and i know you take up 2 somtimes and people get mad and thats why the prob did it. i swear to God if anyone touchs my car i will set fire to the door and hang the pets from the roof lol. but they all know that already so im not worried.
Bobby whats going on we will do more runs when you get the 100 shot up and runnning.
Arvy my man. Yeah, long time no see bro. We should all hang out sometime soon. Hows the car? So, your looking for headers now, its gonna sound great . I had to get rid of my eisenmann, parents and neighbours were getting real mad and cops were giving me a hard time. But I got something even better coming up soon, should have it done by the end of the week. Take care man
Old 01-30-2007, 10:57 AM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Arvy. What's up man? Kinda messed up that I finally get a hold of you on a random internet forum when you live in my building
Yeah, I got Eisenmann Race mufflers. Love the sound. I set off alarms in the garage all the time

Car's in the shop right now getting repainted. Gonna start parking with you, away from all those other f-er's. I swear, if I ever find out the POS that did it, I'm gonna take batting practice on his f-in' head.
I always see your car parked out front (saw it this morning, in fact). How come they don't give you ****e for that?

We gotta meet up some time, talk about cars. You ever get out to Captree?
Old 01-30-2007, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Arvy, good to see you in here, love the theme of the car, I told you I was actually looking for a white E55 and never found it, but I love my silver beast, what the heck!! lol! Well we are all heading to captree this sunday if the weather permits, would you like to come? it would be fun to have the Gang of AMG's out there. it is a blast...but i have a feeling it will be brick outside. just keep checking the forums to see what happens.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
Rich whats up buddy i havent seen you around since that night in the gas station where you been?
whats up man? been mad busy bro, been meaning to give u a ring but havent gotten a chance. We gotta link up sometime

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NYC Crew