Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 12:02 AM

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts
2105 S63 Full Carbon - 2018 GTR
Originally Posted by NOEZWA0UT55
Big ape id love to slap the teeth down your throat
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's all you could come up with you dimwit?!?!?

Jrocket- it's all good man! I've got a picture for "nobrains-timeout" that should settle him down Enjoy Nick!
Attached Thumbnails Deal of the Century-arguing_on_the_internet.jpg  
Old 05-01-2007, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen you lil dumb *** haters, i never came on here trying to resell my car for 30k because i sold it for the 45k that i originally wanted, and it was way better then that swirl machine you just recently purchased, so stop hating and if Vic wants to band me than so be it cause i dont have a E55 anymore, well my girl has a Slk55, only reason i still read here. I leased a 997. Im not sure whos more of a fruitloop you zx or that flamer with the wack old school supra fast and furious wannabee lmfaoooo, and the new ///M5 is but ugly and everyone that has a taste for cars knows it, lol. I would of buried that ///M5 with my old 55, crushed it. Zx stop being a lil girl and good luck with your car fruitloop.
I don't even know where to start. You have so many issues. Swirl machine? Haha... I just can't do anything but laugh at how pathetic you are.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:10 AM

Swirl machine?

Old 05-01-2007, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq

NoEZ, I see you are the one who created some haters (or whatever you call them). They accused you for selling salvaged car. You did nothing other than personal attacks or ignoring people's request. Some members, including me, gave you some ideas to solve this issue (take a picture of the VIN plate and show it to the "haters"... let them check the carfax and eat their own words), but you did nothing.

But oh well.... if your car is indeed salvaged, too bad for the buyer, and I hope he/she wouldn't bite you back. He/she would've experienced the same depreciation as the 1st year (that's if he/she could sell the car - I saw an '04 10K miles loaded but w/ frame damage... got sold at dealer's auction for $35K... and this was like 6-8 months ago).

If your car is not salvaged, from the very beginning a lot of members here think it's a good deal... I myself thinks it's a good deal other than a little concern w/ N2O use.

So I cannot see why you did not do a little more effort, like taking a picture of your vin and post it up, to sell your car. I'm selling my cars now... even if I am not that motivated, I still try to satisfy the prospective buyers' requests.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Listen you lil dumb *** haters, i never came on here trying to resell my car for 30k because i sold it for the 45k that i originally wanted, and it was way better then that swirl machine you just recently purchased, so stop hating and if Vic wants to band me than so be it cause i dont have a E55 anymore, well my girl has a Slk55, only reason i still read here. I leased a 997. Im not sure whos more of a fruitloop you zx or that flamer with the wack old school supra fast and furious wannabee lmfaoooo, and the new ///M5 is but ugly and everyone that has a taste for cars knows it, lol. I would of buried that ///M5 with my old 55, crushed it. Zx stop being a lil girl and good luck with your car fruitloop.
My neighbor's retarded son has to wear a helmet whenever he goes outside, and he is still more eloquent than you. Not only are you very much not welcome here, but no-one believes anything you say, as you've established yourself as a liar and a cheat. You leased a 997TT?? POST UP SOME PICTURES. You couldn't even get it right in your sig. And now your imaginary girl drives an SLK55....really...do you just make this up as you go along?

Seriously man stop posting, watching you trying to defend yourself is like watching a Gazelle get its a$$ eaten by a pack of lions.

Zxlr88, CONGRATS!! Not only did you get a great deal, but you did this board a great justice by outing this douchebag.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by zxlr88
Swirl machine?

If he said the above car was a swirl machine, what did he try to sell? A swirl machine also? How could he bash and be proud of a car at the same time? Oh I see.... he wasn't proud of E55... he was proud of his N2O....

CH: I don't think he leased 997TT. None in his sig... Next down from 997TT is 997S.... hah.... our swirl machines or butt ugly M5 or fast and furious supra could dust 997S no problem.... OK OK... may be not that dramatic.... let's just call a rape. (No offense to any 997S owners... ).
Old 05-01-2007, 11:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by zoink

If he said the above car was a swirl machine, what did he try to sell? A swirl machine also? How could he bash and be proud of a car at the same time? Oh I see.... he wasn't proud of E55... he was proud of his N2O....

CH: I don't think he leased 997TT. None in his sig... Next down from 997TT is 997S.... hah.... our swirl machines or butt ugly M5 or fast and furious supra could dust 997S no problem.... OK OK... may be not that dramatic.... let's just call a rape. (No offense to any 997S owners... ).
Yah, he did actually say it was a TT, which is how we're going to bury him alive for a second time.
im not understanding, which car my 997 or the E55 i sold? 997 is a flat 6 with 480hp and 457lbs of torque, 3.6 liter with no turbo lag, unlike the older 996 which suffered from it, its a real beast.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Yah, he did actually say it was a TT, which is how we're going to bury him alive for a second time.
This is becoming a daily occurence on the boards.... it's really getting a little old.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by zxlr88
Swirl machine?

She's a beaut!!
Congrat's on the new ride
Any plans to mod or plan to keep it stock?
Old 05-01-2007, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by harpz
She's a beaut!!
Congrat's on the new ride
Any plans to mod or plan to keep it stock?
Well, I have modded every car i have ever owned. I kind of doubt it will be stock for long..
Old 05-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Banned

AMGs
Congrats and enjoy your beast.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:26 PM

mazda
hahaha some of you must really get off on hating like star and buck, and some of you want pics of my new ride, hahahah nikka please ill buy and sell the majority of you story tellers. that mortadella with the supra stop sweating me and stop hatin, what i forgot about cars you still gotta learn mortadella.

I got a life and i dont have to impress or prove **** to anyone, and why the **** would i make up something like my girl has a slk55, its a ****in **** box with no room and the ****in seats dont even go back, anyways she is tradin it in for a 4.8is you haters. If i was to lie i would of said my girl has a ****in ferrari or lambo not no **** box mercedes.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:28 PM

mazda
hahaha some of you must really get off on hating like star and buck, and some of you want pics of my new ride, hahahah nikka please ill buy and sell the majority of you story tellers. that mortadella with the supra stop sweating me and stop hatin, what i forgot about cars you still gotta learn mortadella.

I got a life and i dont have to impress or prove **** to anyone, and why the **** would i make up something like my girl has a slk55, its a ****in **** box with no room and the ****in seats dont even go back, anyways she is tradin it in for a 4.8is you haters. If i was to lie i would of said my girl has a ****in ferrari or lambo not no **** box mercedes.

Some of the people on this site are really smart people who are obviously enthusiasts and some just like to make up crap and hate cause there on the internet, i probabl would of posted some pics of my VIN if i didnt have any interested buyers, but the serious buyers came threw and got a hell of a nice car and def a real fast car. However long it lasts on the bottle!

Happy motoring you ****in ****** *** lil mortadella, wish oh god to i wish i can meet you some day, i bet you would cry like a lil *****!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Banned

06 SL55

Some of the people on this site are really smart people who are obviously enthusiasts and some just like to make up crap and hate cause there on the internet, i probabl would of posted some pics of my VIN if i didnt have any interested buyers, but the serious buyers came threw and got a hell of a nice car and def a real fast car. However long it lasts on the bottle!

Happy motoring you ****in ****** *** lil mortadella, wish oh god to i wish i can meet you some day, i bet you would cry like a lil *****!
You can afford to buy the majority of people on this forum?

......Okay, go have fun with that salvaged E55 of yours!!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by Goyard
You can afford to buy the majority of people on this forum?

......Okay, go have fun with that salvaged E55 of yours!!
This kind of internet tough guy is becoming a relatively common scene on various boards. It's almost pathetic..... Maybe they aspire to be a big bad gangsta that deal dope on the street but didn't make it.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:44 PM

2006 cls55 amg 2008 GL550 2011 audi R8 V10
he has a small *****... its obvious
Old 05-01-2007, 08:30 PM

mazda
hahahah ^
Old 05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
Old 05-02-2007, 12:08 AM

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts
2105 S63 Full Carbon - 2018 GTR
ok... where to start with you Nick-

You are a complete and utter MORON! it is evedant that you have no education or wit nor do you understand why everyone is so annoyed by you

As to your bull***** little threats, it takes a huge badass to talk tough over the internet knowing full well that you'll never have to back up your threats.

Fact is you're right... we would cry like little biitches... from laughing our a$$es of at much of a complete moron you are!!

Here... this should sum it up for ya: noezway

Last edited by BigApe; 05-02-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 silver
If i was to lie i would of said my girl has a ****in ferrari or lambo not no **** box mercedes.
**** box Mb? wtf? Your sig says something different? Dude, if you want to pass yourself off as a brilliant person with witty comebacks. Do yourself a favor and use spellcheck.

P.S. I'll still give you 20K for your E55??

zxlr88-sweet machine. I wish I would've got that deal. I think that is the lowest I've seen an E55.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:52 AM

AMGs
OT - But everytime I look at his signature I laugh to myself...

"SICKNE55....MEANS YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITH WELL ENOUGH. ITS WRITTEN ON MY PLATE..."

HAHAHAHA! That makes no f^cking sense at all... Where do these people come from??

Anyways, congrats on the car buddy! Looks good Happy modding!
Old 05-02-2007, 09:19 AM

mazda
donniw brasco lmaooo, big ape get off my dick. stop hating you jealous ****ing herb, i always back up my talk, if you only knew me and that i would slap the teeth down your throat, lol and yes ive owned many cars and been around many cars, i think its fair to say that i and you all know Mercedes are a piece of **** car, other than them having a real powerfull torquey motor good for straight runs there pieces of ****, come on everyone tell the truth, unreliable and cant take the beatings like Bmw's. Ive owned many Bmw's and still do, i honestly would love to race one of you jerkoffs on the highway in and out of cars with my X5 i guarantee you wont lose me lmfaooo. Its to bad the new E60 is horribly ugly. But i bet its V10 is way more reliable than any benz to date.
Bigape get rid of that old *** porsche and get a up to date 1, punk *** talking all that smack on the computer making up **** about my old E55 which would of crushed half the E55's on here. Bottle or no bottle!

BIGAPE must mean your a fat **** and real ugly with no $ cause you rock a old *** 996 probably with no warranty.
Cylinderhead you act like you know about cars with your wack *** supra that went out with the beegees lmaoo i was rockin those cars when they were hot, what year is your ****in toyota, your still stuck in the 90's with that **** box! and that ///M is ****in disgusting, looks no different from a 525, you need wheels bad, go ask mommy or daddy for some $ and get some wheels. hurry i

Last edited by NOEZWA0UT55; 05-02-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

donniw brasco lmaooo, big ape get off my dick. stop hating you jealous ****ing herb, i always back up my talk, if you only knew me and that i would slap the teeth down your throat, lol and yes ive owned many cars and been around many cars, i think its fair to say that i and you all know Mercedes are a piece of **** car, other than them having a real powerfull torquey motor good for straight runs there pieces of ****, come on everyone tell the truth, unreliable and cant take the beatings like Bmw's. Ive owned many Bmw's and still do, i honestly would love to race one of you jerkoffs on the highway in and out of cars with my X5 i guarantee you wont lose me lmfaooo. Its to bad the new E60 is horribly ugly. But i bet its V10 is way more reliable than any benz to date.
Bigape get rid of that old *** porsche and get a up to date 1, punk *** talking all that smack on the computer making up **** about my old E55 which would of crushed half the E55's on here. Bottle or no bottle!

BIGAPE must mean your a fat **** and real ugly with no $ cause you rock a old *** 996 probably with no warranty.
Cylinderhead you act like you know about cars with your wack *** supra that went out with the beegees lmaoo i was rockin those cars when they were hot, what year is your ****in toyota, your still stuck in the 90's with that **** box! and that ///M is ****in disgusting, looks no different from a 525, you need wheels bad, go ask mommy or daddy for some $ and get some wheels. hurry i

I don't even have to wreck you anymore, you do it to yourself. Contradictory and elementary in sentence structure, your ability to communicate is stunted to say the least.

The only Benz here that is a piece of **** is the one in your sig. Effing wreckage that you tried to pawn off on one of us, yet you still come back in your feeble attempts to insult people who've outsmarted you in every possible way.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 05-02-2007 at 09:51 AM.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
and why he is still here
Old 05-02-2007, 10:17 AM

everything and anything
Will someone please put and end to this?

I find it amazing how someone can have ***** come in here and admit they can afford to buy someone out or in fact claim to own everything...What ***** to say that in forum where most people own cars, houses and god knows what else

For someone that has it all....it's obvious that you skipped grammar

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deal of the Century