Sponsored by:

The VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 03:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevebez
More importantly which car sounded better ?

Both sounded like fighter jets to me
Old 04-25-2007, 04:18 AM

05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
so the M6 owner gave his 2c on the M forum, am i right in reading that he pulled 4-5 car lengths on him before hitting his limiter (or does "gave him" mean the 55 pulled the 4-5lengths?), and thats when the 55 walked in front?! if thats correct then the video really is completely useless, and all we are seeing is an M6 held on its speed limiter?!

This thread was dodgy from the very beginning

btw, not trying to offend anyone, but sick of BS videos claiming exciting things.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 AM

some nice cars ;)
o my... i leave this forum for a day and this happens..!!

anyways.. to clear the doubts one last time...
the video u see here from the M forum is us driving back after the race... I spotted a cop making a u turn and i did not floor on the way back. ( u can ask the m6 guy if HE admits, that he was later, chased by the cops and I wasnt)

secondly, no way in hell he pulled 4 car lenghts...!!! ( cant believe ppl actually exagerate like that) We started from a roll around 30-40kmh and he quickly jumped a car lenght max.. but i reeled in quickly way before the 120 kmh mark and kept passing him ...

anyways... to cut it short, i mentioned at the start of this post that unfortunatly this video does not provide anything concrete, therefore i am not at all offended by any remarks here...
but i had to share wateva i had which i did...plus, with no intention of offending anyone..( i am not the confrontational type)

someone asked where the race was... it was in Dubai.

again, sorry if i became a reason for anyone's "disgrace" here on the forum.

-K
Old 04-25-2007, 07:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
KamzAmg
Thanks for stepping in and providing your side of the story. I think you guys should race again with a passenger who can film the race from start to finish. Is the guy you are racing a friend of yours? I would think that there would be some honor amongst friends as to what happened.. If he is not telling the truth, his post is simply disgraceful. He is claiming that he had you by 4-5 car lengths, which is what we see in this video, and then you caught him when his limiter was reached. It sounds like you are saying that you had him almost the entire way and then hit the brakes..
Old 04-25-2007, 08:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by sly55
so the M6 owner gave his 2c on the M forum, am i right in reading that he pulled 4-5 car lengths on him before hitting his limiter (or does "gave him" mean the 55 pulled the 4-5lengths?), and thats when the 55 walked in front?! if thats correct then the video really is completely useless, and all we are seeing is an M6 held on its speed limiter?!

This thread was dodgy from the very beginning

btw, not trying to offend anyone, but sick of BS videos claiming exciting things.
I don't understand something. And I am not crediting or discrediting the videos, many of which are interesting but not conclusive of much. Kaz says this video was filmed in Dubai (UAE). The owner of the M6 on M5Board claims he was driving the M6 in the video, but he is from Qatar. Last time I checked, the two were geographically separated by quite a distance. It is hard to tell, but the video to which his post is linked seems to show cars that differ in color from those in your video?

Kaz - is it the same M6 owner?
Old 04-25-2007, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Sorry but that video shows absolutely didly....
Old 04-25-2007, 08:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by enzom
I don't understand something. And I am not crediting or discrediting the videos, many of which are interesting but not conclusive of much. Kaz says this video was filmed in Dubai (UAE). The owner of the M6 on M5Board claims he was driving the M6 in the video, but he is from Qatar. Last time I checked, the two were geographically separated by quite a distance. It is hard to tell, but the video to which his post is linked seems to show cars that differ in color from those in your video?

Kaz - is it the same M6 owner?
Enzom,
I am not sure about the location, but the cars do look like they are the same color in both videos to me. There is a red M6 in KazmAmg's video trailing an E55 and in the other video there is a red M6 ahead of a white or grey E55 (which I assume is KazmAMGs). But what do these snapshot videos show us? They leave way too much to much for interpertation. We need a video taken from inside of a car of a race from start to finish....
Old 04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by SleeperX
Enzom,
I am not sure about the location, but the cars do look like they are the same color in both videos to me. There is a red M6 in KazmAmg's video trailing an E55 and in the other video there is a red M6 ahead of a white or grey E55 (which I assume is KazmAMGs). But what do these snapshot videos show us? They leave way too much to much for interpertation. We need a video taken from inside of a car of a race from start to finish....
Your eyes are better than mine (or your monitor is better).
Old 04-25-2007, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by enzom
Your eyes are better than mine (or your monitor is better).
Neither... I just spend too much time trying to analyze these videos.. Not sure what these two videos are telling us though other than the following:
1) footage occured at night
2) drivers were exceeding the speed limit
Old 04-25-2007, 10:23 PM

some nice cars ;)
to further clear the confusions.
The video u see from the M forum is me and the same M6 u see in the video i provided. Now if u watch closely, on his video, we r on the other side of the freeway... NOT the side we were racing on.What u see in his video is us simply finishing it off and returning.

To add more fuel to this obsession i went today and bought the Sony SR42E hdd handycam.

This guy is not my friend, the race night was our first meeting. I will call him and try to set up a race next weekend, (as i will be out of town for a couple of days this weekend)
Also, i spoke to a group of ppl i met earlier from AbuDhabi ( M5 and two M6 owners). We raced last month. They are also rdy .

so in short, the next video will be a high quality affair.. and enough proof to end all debates. Wish me luck and be a lil patient.

thx once again.

-K
Old 04-25-2007, 11:27 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
Good luck and make us proud
Old 04-26-2007, 01:59 AM

05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
Look forward to the results!! I admire the fact that youve gone all out and hooked up a decent handy cam just to get some footage for us!

Great attitude also towards all the bashing weve given the video, it all helps to make what you claim seem more credible,for now at least , rather than those that swear black and blue about their dodgy kills and end up sounding like school kids. Good work Kamz.