Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some advice on car choice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some advice on car choice

So I've been doing a lot of research ( and lurking on this board ) and have come down to 3 choices but I am completely torn on what to choose as they are 3 completely different animals. I will be using the car as a daily driver and I have 2 young children (3 and 1 ) as well. I live in the NY/NJ area so I have to deal with the 4 seasons.

1. E63 with 030 package. That new engine is ridiculous and the car is just a beast but is the least aesthetically pleasing in my eyes. This car has the best performance out of the three. 102k and dealer won't budge off sticker.
2. 06 CLS 55 with only 6k miles. At 78k, it's the best value of the three and much prettier than the E63 in my opinion but I am not a fan of the Kompressor engine. In my opinion, I just enjoy naturally aspirated motors.
3. Quattroporte Sport GT. 118k is best dealer will do but the car is a piece of art. It is simply stunning in my opinion and the Duoporte transmission actually feels like I'm driving a manual again and not an upgraded automatic. Well balanced and well behaved car with the sweetest sounding exhaust out of the three.

I know the price points are pretty wide and the cars are pretty different but I cannot decide cause all three are awesome cars. I love the way the Quattroporte looks, while the E63 is the ultimate beast period but the CLS 55 seems like the true value play. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated and TIA.