W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

INSANE cars at Broadway Performance in NJ Yesterday...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 09:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
INSANE cars at Broadway Performance in NJ Yesterday...

So I stopped by my Supra's second home at Broadway Performance here in NJ yesterday to check on her and see how everybody there is doing. That place is always packed with some heavy machinery and yesterday all the freaks were out. I practically couldn't get the M5 into the lot with all of the absolutely debaucherous machines scattered through the lot (pictures to come shortly).

The owner/proprietor/car freak John Nouri has just brought aboard the LEGENDARY Bert Gaertner from the also legendary Bullish Racing. This guy is responsible for some of the first imports hitting the six-second mark in the quarter. He's coming on as a fabricator/car builder and is an amazing addition to the team.

On first inspection here's what I saw (and the mods I was told were either on or going on):

'05 E55 Black on Charcoal- '65 rims with a K4 package w/LSD going on. This thing was pristine inside and out, too bad the owner wasn't around.

'06 CLS55 VADERED OUT!!!- Also a K4, I took a ride in this thing once and it is an absolute giggle machine. Hit the gas and your stomach rides into your throat.

'07 Ferrari F430 Spyder- This was a friggin showstopper. Dark Grey, not sure what the boys in Italy call the color but it was unreal. Owner said it was stock and staying that way, he has a cammed/headered Z06 that is an absolute hammer.

No less than 4 Supras in multiple stages of tune from BPU++ to my APU++++++++++++ car.

A Lexus IS300 with probably the most insane 2JZ I've ever seen in my life, an intake manifold that could double for Larry Byrd's coffin and a T88H turbo that could power the Titanic.

Needless to say these guys are starting to really ramp things up, and John has treated me so well despite my absolute insanity about my ride. I'd really recommend anyone in the NY/NJ area with anything from an AMG to a Golf Cart to give him a ring for whatever you need, he's a solid guy who wouldn't screw Bin Laden out of a dollar.

Calm down I will post pictures this weekend!!