Serious Car accident, need some advice Im OK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Viper SRT10
Originally Posted by I Like Soup
I'm still steeped in my own foul newbieness to the website so I've just been lurking for a while...but...

Dude...that is why this is my first post on the website. I was gonna post a topic to see if everyone was ok. I drove through that intersection (Chandler/Alma School...right?) and saw your car, which is identical to mine. I hope it all works out for you.

Hey, thanks for the concern. Im aching like hell and I saw a doctor, nothing "serious" but Im getting muscle spasms, pains etc.. blah blah. But my girlfriends collar bone is broken so she isn't doing so well. She has it rough. I Feel bad for her.

I see a silver E55 in Chandler with chrome wheels I think? Is that yours? Thanks for the good luck.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
!!! E55 Serious Accident !!!

Daaaaaammmmm.... that looks like a very serious accident.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend...

Make sure you are VERY CAREFUL when you talk to either insurance company because they record your statement. Make sure you repeatedly mention that you've been hurt and that it wasn't your fault. Don't give them too much information that can be used against you.

IMPORTANT: if they give you any trouble at all, just consult a lawyer. This usually puts them in check and holds them accountable.

Good luck, and hope you recover soon...
Old 06-04-2007, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by NAZology
Hey, thanks for the concern. Im aching like hell and I saw a doctor, nothing "serious" but Im getting muscle spasms, pains etc.. blah blah. But my girlfriends collar bone is broken so she isn't doing so well. She has it rough. I Feel bad for her.

I see a silver E55 in Chandler with chrome wheels I think? Is that yours? Thanks for the good luck.
My wheels are the stock alloy ones so it isn't me. I'll keep a look out though...

Anyway, hope you get to feeling better and if you need anything, my girlfriend and I both live in Chandler.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Almost a Member!

Viper SRT10
Originally Posted by I Like Soup
My wheels are the stock alloy ones so it isn't me. I'll keep a look out though...

Anyway, hope you get to feeling better and if you need anything, my girlfriend and I both live in Chandler.
Once I have a respectible vehicle we should get together for some coffee or lunch or something. Check your PM