For all the E55 handling haters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
I just think he has a chip on his shoulder because E55's have the handling accuracy of a sedated buffalo. Stop trying to pound the round peg through the square hole man.
You are right about the chip. Maybe I am fighting an uphill battle, but nothing reoplaces the look on people's faces when we get to the top. Round peg or not, having 4000lbs on your *** can be intimidating and doesn't happen often to the P-Car folks.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by jangy
My baby and I are 1 in the same. I've never claimed to be a great driver. Heck, Vadim spanks my *** in pure skill and I've taken hour after hour of race driving courses.
All I've ever tried to prove is that a fat pig can indeed dance, That's it. I post almost every run I get into. I've never held back and only shown ones that I win. Is it my fault that my car practically owns Palomar?
I'm actually happy for you that you can make the thing dance, but to me handling is about a lot more than the pace at which you can take a turn. Its steering feel and turn-in. I'm not trying to take anything away from your run dude.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
You are right about the chip. Maybe I am fighting an uphill battle, but nothing reoplaces the look on people's faces when we get to the top. Round peg or not, having 4000lbs on your *** can be intimidating and doesn't happen often to the P-Car folks.
I'm with you Bro! I get the same response every time I demolish a bike. Perhaps the P-car is a much better handling car. Most would probably agree that it is. Your point is well taken. Assuming the P-car is so awesome, Jangy's run up the twisties with this type of awesome handling car proves that the E55 is no slouch, driver notwithstanding. Deal with it!