997TT is here **Pics** inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:23 AM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 150 Likes on 106 Posts
Originally Posted by cte430
The TT wheels are probably the most "*****ed" about thing about the car to owners. I did not like them - especially in pics but I gotta say they look better in person. They also seem to look better on darker cars.

Had I not already ordered my wheels I may have sat tight with these for a while but we'll see.
Chris the new TT rims are amazing and I have had them on 2 '07 997S's so far, a white and now meteor car and they look amazing on both colors not to mention slate!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
The TT wheels are probably the most "*****ed" about thing about the car to owners. I did not like them - especially in pics but I gotta say they look better in person. They also seem to look better on darker cars.

Had I not already ordered my wheels I may have sat tight with these for a while but we'll see.
Don't take this personal, your car is incredible, but I personally think the new Turbo wheels are the most disgusting wheels I have ever seen. They look like Mitsubishi eclipse take offs. When I was going to order a TT before i found out i can get a GT3, i was planing to order HREs to arrive so i can put them on at the dealer and not ever see those turbo wheels again. Sorry, i had to let out, lol I feel much better now, but i constantly post this on 6speedonline as well. Again your car looks amazing and i was ordering a TT if i was not able to get a GT3.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
That is without doubt my dream car right there.... very envious!

The Carbon Fibre and leather package is just superb with the slate grey and you got the Chrono & PCCB's .... niiiice.

I am in two minds wether a stick or tip would be better ... those tips are very quick off the line. I've always been a stick guy but the E55 has made me a bit lazy ... esp in traffic !!!

Let me just wipe up the drool and pick my tounge up off the floor before someone steps on it...

Many happy & safe miles ahead I am sure !!!
Old 06-07-2007, 04:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E 55 Amg
Chris,

I think you earned the right to drive around yelling out the window saying "who's your Daddy" . Simply at a loss for words and I’m not even a P-car guy.

There is a impromptu car show forming on Wednesday evenings around 6pm at the King kullen shopping center in Eastport. Saw a Ferrari and a couple of P-cars there last night. Hope to see you there.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'07 Porsche 997TT
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Don't take this personal, your car is incredible, but I personally think the new Turbo wheels are the most disgusting wheels I have ever seen. They look like Mitsubishi eclipse take offs. When I was going to order a TT before i found out i can get a GT3, i was planing to order HREs to arrive so i can put them on at the dealer and not ever see those turbo wheels again. Sorry, i had to let out, lol I feel much better now, but i constantly post this on 6speedonline as well. Again your car looks amazing and i was ordering a TT if i was not able to get a GT3.
I don't take it personally - I ordered new wheels LOL! I'm E55AMG on 6speed BTW.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Banned

AMGs
Absolutely stunning. Congrats Chris.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
I don't take it personally - I ordered new wheels LOL! I'm E55AMG on 6speed BTW.
Thank you for understanding! Your Champion Wheels will look killer on that car. I am Mercedes Benz on 6speed!