360 FORGED - NEW Competition Spec Rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
360 FORGED
360 FORGED - NEW Competition Spec Rims

Hello everyone, as you may or may not know, we have been developing our new line of Competition Spec Rims. They are finally ready for official release. Please take a look at our new styles.

http://www.360forged.com/links/comp_home.html

These wheels are available in sizes ranging from 19" - 22" and with widths from 7.5" - 14.5". For our full website and information specs please visit our website at:

http://www.360forged.com
Old 09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 EuroElites E55
nice lookin rims bro! i was checkin out the weight and sizes of the rims witch are very good just a bit more than the HRE comp series. but yours looks way better with that fat lip. anyways to the question i noticed you only have 1 set of weights and sizes that was with the carbon series what are the weights gonna be for the comp series?
Old 09-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned

360 FORGED
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
nice lookin rims bro! i was checkin out the weight and sizes of the rims witch are very good just a bit more than the HRE comp series. but yours looks way better with that fat lip. anyways to the question i noticed you only have 1 set of weights and sizes that was with the carbon series what are the weights gonna be for the comp series?
Good question, actually the carbon rims are slightly less weight because we machine a 1/16" layer off the entire center section in order to fit the carbon fiber perfectly. We haven't officially compared rim weights yet, but I would say that the carbon rims should be about .5 pound lighter.

And, the face of the Comp 5ive is actually the finalized design face for the CF5ive, which in prototype form was slightly different. The new design is much more refined, and clean looking, also slightly lighter.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by cls63
Good question, actually the carbon rims are slightly less weight because we machine a 1/16" layer off the entire center section in order to fit the carbon fiber perfectly. We haven't officially compared rim weights yet, but I would say that the carbon rims should be about .5 pound lighter.

And, the face of the Comp 5ive is actually the finalized design face for the CF5ive, which in prototype form was slightly different. The new design is much more refined, and clean looking, also slightly lighter.
thats even better your gonna be right on the same weight as hre comps. with a much better look.
what are the offsets you are using with my rims. and what size tires can i run in the front?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
Originally Posted by cls63
Hello everyone, as you may or may not know, we have been developing our new line of Competition Spec Rims. They are finally ready for official release. Please take a look at our new styles.

http://www.360forged.com/links/comp_home.html

These wheels are available in sizes ranging from 19" - 22" and with widths from 7.5" - 14.5". For our full website and information specs please visit our website at:

http://www.360forged.com

.............nice looking rims. You made a strategic mistake by not including 18 inch rims. Most competition spec tires are not available in diameters greater than 18. Most people buying 20 inch rims probably don't care that much about competition rims. If your company wants to win over customers that actually need light weight competiton rims, you need to offer the rims in 18 inch diameter.

Ted
Old 09-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Banned

360 FORGED
Thanks for the input. Our 17" and 18" wheels are going through testing right now, we should be releasing them by January. Thanks!