Awesome looking shop~
like Jody said, "when are we gonna get a shop like that here in NJ/NY?"
wish u the best in future!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 11:10 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
Victor & Vadim congrats!!!!

That is no fair, those cali boys get all the nice shops over there. When are we opening something over here in NY. Come on guys we have some of the baddest AMG crew on this side.

On another note I see the SL65 in one piece which tells me no work is being done on the 1000HP project..

I am saving my pennies that is all i am saying, this better be good.
Don't forget us guys down here in Florida!!! Renntech is way too expensive. We need a franchise down here. Hmmm, I may be interested. We sure do have a lot of AMG's down here. Get your shop going and then we will talk if you are serious about franchising out.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by france2112
Don't forget us guys down here in Florida!!! Renntech is way too expensive. We need a franchise down here. Hmmm, I may be interested. We sure do have a lot of AMG's down here. Get your shop going and then we will talk if you are serious about franchising out.
+1.....I already have an employee..1 Bad master technician straight from the Hell hole of MB stealership.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Since its winter up in Toronto, I am going to send my Developer STAR system down to the California shop so Vadim has it there.. It'll be there before the end of the week.

Originally Posted by TopGun32
congrats on the new business..

Keep us posted when you get your StarDiag, most of us that have AMG's near there final warranty period, we will love to trouble shoot our problems at a fraction of what the dealer would quote us.

I paid $600 to Penske once to trouble shoot a CEL, which turned out to be a loose spark plug wire. That was the last time I took my C32 to the dealer and the first time I begin to fix my own car (with the help of a friendly local mechanic)
Thanks Dave! Vadim & I have big plans for that shop, and I have some big plans for VRP.. so we'll just take it one day at a time and see where it goes.

Originally Posted by Rock
Congrats Victor on your new venture. I hope and expect that it will be a successful endeavor for you. I'm also sure that the new facility will make it easier to bring new performance products to this community.

Always a fan!!

Best Regards
Jude.. it would be so much easier if you just moved up to Cali.. LOL.. Your 65 would get the necessary attention it deserves..

Originally Posted by BiTurboAmg
Looks good guys and maybe you need a southwest office/shop victor and no place like Albuquerque "the land of enchantment"
Thanks Jon! LOL.. That's funny.. I am gonna put that as a quote on our website..

Originally Posted by AMGfan
Congratulations on the new shop and mucho grande success. Next time I'm in Cali I hope to stop by your shop...kind of like the W211 AMG guys version of Graceland...a pilgrimage to more horsepower insanity.
It is the land of opportunity... We are thinking big so we'll see where it takes us..

Originally Posted by I Like Soup
I can't think of a much better thing to do! You are living the American Dream Victor!
Not yet.. I want a MAHA dyno.. we just dont have enough room there right now for that.. We are using another shop which is closeby..

Originally Posted by JamE55
Do you guys already have a dyno in your facility?
Thanks bud!!

Originally Posted by Can Drive 55
Congrats and may the force be with you.
LOL.. That's funny!! We'll have a shop close enough to your state that we can pickup & deliver by enclosed trailer any time you want something done.. how's that?

Originally Posted by badwagon
Congrats on the new shop Victor. You're gonna have to open a satelite shop in Omaha. Counting mine, I know of two AMGs here.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Something interesting just happened 20min ago... I am sitting here at the airport waiting for my red-eye back to T.O. and I get an email from a member telling me there is 5,000sq ft facility with a Dynojet 248 available near NY...

Maybe we'll have a NY operation afterall..

Originally Posted by AMG Rider
Congratz Victor!
Awesome looking shop~
like Jody said, "when are we gonna get a shop like that here in NJ/NY?"
wish u the best in future!!!
I never kid around when it comes to business.. Franchising is something that crossed my mind.

I have Chris @ C2D already in FL (who is a VRP dealer), so if you need a good place to get stuff done, he is in Tampa. Is that far from where you are?

Originally Posted by france2112
Jody... When I get some more details on that 5,000sq ft facility I'll let you know.. Maybe we can do something to serve the NY/NJ region.

Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
+1.....I already have an employee..1 Bad master technician straight from the Hell hole of MB stealership.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
///AMG
Cograts

The shop looks good 1+

V&V are are doing bigger and better things
Opening new doors for us

Keep up the kick *** work

Old 12-17-2007, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G55 & SLK55
Good luck Guy's, I hope you do prospere and be the best Mercedes-Benz tuner around.

I like the fact that there are many reviews towards each upgrade and Victor is very easy going and answers question's,reccomendations and offers solutions for those in moding dilemma's.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:53 PM

2004 E55 Evosport I & II; VRP H/E
Victor:

That S550 certainly is a nice piece of eye candy. I tripped walking into the front of the shop because I was mesmerized by that car and I wasn’t looking where I was going.

By the way, it’s a nice shop.

--Mark.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
keep up the good work Vic
Old 12-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Banned

S600TT, R350
Gentlemen,

Thank you all!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 01:38 PM

1999 e55 (past), 2002 CLK55 (past), 2004 E55 (present), 2008 Z06
Congratulations on your new venture. Is your shop going to be a full service repair facility or more geared toward mod installation/development? What are your anticipated labor rates.

Thanks,
Jordan
Old 12-17-2007, 02:13 PM

2007 E63
Congratulations to VRP USA.
I am hoping that VRP will have more products for 63 AMG.
Thanks.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Thanks guys! We are overwhelmed with the support everyone has shown us and we truly appreciate all the well wishes and enthusiasm.

-------------------------------------------------

LOL.. that's funny.. Yeah. It's a SWEET car!! I was checking it out myself while I was there... We might be developing some cool parts for that car...

I've always like the white & black contrast.. Even the CLS63 looks sweet in white... Beautiful cars.

Hope to bump into you next time I am down there.

Originally Posted by lbE55
Victor:

That S550 certainly is a nice piece of eye candy. I tripped walking into the front of the shop because I was mesmerized by that car and I wasn’t looking where I was going.

By the way, it’s a nice shop.

--Mark.
We are there to take care of the customer with whatever their needs are.. Please give Vadim a call to discuss..

Originally Posted by jordanst2
Congratulations on your new venture. Is your shop going to be a full service repair facility or more geared toward mod installation/development? What are your anticipated labor rates.

Thanks,
Jordan
Thanks!

Actually there are a FULL line of 63 products coming out.. We already have filters, ECU, heat spacers, X-pipe.... Headers, airboxes, F/I kit and full motor parts are coming..

Originally Posted by Ckim1021
Congratulations to VRP USA.
I am hoping that VRP will have more products for 63 AMG.
Thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:26 PM

c43
From a dream of better cheaper parts for yourself, to a shop in so cal... so much for the day job. Kudos to you sir, I'll soon drop by to say hello to vadim, and Victor what about VRP Canada? Must be lonely being the fastest AMG there....
Old 12-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think it will help a lot by posting your shop hours and days you are open. Just a suggestion.

Please say you're open on saturdays...
Old 12-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

S600TT, R350
I think it will help a lot by posting your shop hours and days you are open. Just a suggestion.

Please say you're open on saturdays...
James, I am here from 9 - 5 pm during the week. If you want to come by on Saturday, just call and I will meet you at the shop. I am at Cars @ Coffee at 7 am, at least 2 out 4 Saturdays per month, so I usually stop by at the shop afterwards.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
And I'm sure I'll be bugging Vadim to open up enough to finally get my own key . Very nice setup. I wish I had a lift...
Old 12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the info Vadim. I'll definitely be doing a stop by one of these saturdays to see the VRP goodies. I'm coordinating right now with the boys from CO and might do the VRP Cams and head. Just doing some homework right now.

Still waiting for Jim's(Jackpro) numbers on the head and that will tell me. I'll keep you posted.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Banned

S600TT, R350

Here is another picture from the top.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
MMMMMMM, I gotta say, that SL65 is HOOOTTTTT!! I stared at it for so long, eventhough that Noble is right above it. By the way, the bottom of that Noble is so gorgeous. Full on race car.

What the heck is that nasty old 7 series doing on that pimp *** E55?
Old 12-21-2007, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That CLS looks familiar
You guys did a great job on the 63
My brother is very pleased
Old 01-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Thanks! Please do stop by and see Vadim.. There are always cool things in the shop to see..

VRP Canada.. well... that remains a marketing and sales office.. With California getting roughly 50% of all AMGs produced, it only made sense to make that the base for retail operations..

Originally Posted by Ashkan's C43
From a dream of better cheaper parts for yourself, to a shop in so cal... so much for the day job. Kudos to you sir, I'll soon drop by to say hello to vadim, and Victor what about VRP Canada? Must be lonely being the fastest AMG there....
Yup.. you soon may very well have your own key.. lol..

We'll put a cot upstairs for you so that way you dont have to take the long drive back to SD all the time on your visits..

Originally Posted by jangy
And I'm sure I'll be bugging Vadim to open up enough to finally get my own key . Very nice setup. I wish I had a lift...
Thanks bud!!! It was great to see you for lunch! Sorry I couldnt make it back to your shop.. Ran out of time.. Next time I am down there would like to come by and see you and your brother.

I am really glad to hear he is happy with the car.. I am not sure if Jeremy is going to tweak it anymore.. but.. we'll see after the dyno is done.

Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
That CLS looks familiar
You guys did a great job on the 63
My brother is very pleased
Old 01-03-2008, 04:28 PM

junk
damn victor good for you!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Thanks bud!! Where you been? Any news on that other stuff? PM me.

BTW, do you know of a really good shop in the Virginia/DC area.. I've got some customers that want some of my parts installed and I dont know where to recommend them to.

Originally Posted by dc63er
damn victor good for you!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by vrus
Thanks bud!! Where you been? Any news on that other stuff? PM me.

BTW, do you know of a really good shop in the Virginia/DC area.. I've got some customers that want some of my parts installed and I dont know where to recommend them to.
Victor,

Can you guys get Porterfields? R4-S to be exact.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** Vrp Usa ***